21 ||

Karin. Jinsui
- Mhmm fuck - I groaned getting out of bed.
I was so sick throwing up again. I went to the Flo app to see when was my last period. I jumped so fast to see my period was 3 weeks late.

I showered and did my hair going to CVS to get some pregnancy test. I called Lauren and Miracle to come over. They got there before I even got there 😂.

- So girl why we here and you ain't even fixed us no drinks hell- Lauren laughed.

I think I'm pregnant yall. I got some test I just wanted y'all to be here with me.

- OMGGGG I KNEW IT - Lauren yelled.

- Bitch we been knew you was pregnant. Look how big yo ass done got honey. Girl maybe Dave just putting in the work. - Miracle said laughing.

I laughed but I was really nervous. I had just finished college and I don't think I'm ready for a baby yet.

I went in the bathroom and peed on every stick.
We waited patiently.

-OMMMMG- I screamed.
I was pregnant.

Lauren and miracle started screaming jumping up and hugging me

Lauren and miracle started screaming jumping up and hugging me. They were too damn happy.

I cooked for them and they left.

I had to tell Dave sometime. I was nervous as fuck though:

I cooked before Dave made it home.

- There my baby is - Dave said walking up to me kissing me.
My man was so fine too fine actually.

- Ohh shit you cooked wings let me go shower before I eat- Dave said running up stairs he was such a clown

Dave and I ate and we watched a couple movies before he was falling asleep.

I called my mommy but she didn't answer so I called Ms.East
She actually answered for once.

- Hey baby how are you ? - She asked.
- I'm good. I was calling to tell you something but can you promise not to tell David. I said nervously.

- Go head baby - Ms. East said.

- well umm I'm pregnant- I said rubbing my head.

- OMGGGG YOU ARE. THATS A BLESSING BABY- Ms.West said.

- I'll get you a entire day together and we can have a surprise party for Dave telling him plus his album release party. We can make it a family thing. She said sounding so happy.

I felt better about it. I called my mom and let her know and she was so happy screaming all in the phone. The party was next week so I had enough time to plan everything.

OKAAY YALL
NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE BABY.

ANYTHING YALL WOULD TO SEE MORE OF
MORE PLOTS
MORE DATES
MORE SEX
LET ME KNOW