5||

Karin
3:45 A.M.
It's been hours since I've talked to Dave and I was deadass worried but he wasn't answering any of my calls and I knew he had his phone. I just hoped he was okay.
I went downstairs to get me some water and i heard a knock on my door. I looked and saw it was Dave. I got so happy just to see him. I opened the door and hugged him but he pushed me off him. I looked up at him but he just went in without looking at me. I closed the door and locked it back. "Dave" I said walking up the stairs. He didn't answer. "What's wrong with you", I said grabbing his hand. "Why the fuck you out here making me look stupid Karin", he said. I didn't know what the hell he was talking about. "I'm not Dave", I said grabbing his face. I noticed the hickies on his neck causing my eyes to water. "Where were you", I said looking him in the eyes. "With the boys", he said taking his shirt off.

I felt like my heart was taken from my chest right now. The fact that he had hickies on his neck had my head spinning. I knew I was about to cry but I wasn't finna cry in front of a nigga that don't give a fuck about me. "What bitch was you with Dave", I said calmly trying not to get too fucking emotional. "Nobody Ashley you trippin man", he said. "Who the fuck is Ashley", I Said growing angry. "Nobody bro", he said pushing me out of the way. I didn't say anything back. I went into my closet and started packing all his shit up. I wasn't even about to argue with his cheating ass. I packed all his shit that he had at my house I was done. "Karin wtf you doing", Dave said grabbing me up. "Get yo fucking hands off me David. Why the fuck you got hickies on your neck man. Then you called me another bitch name", I said finally crying as I pushed him away. All he did was stand there. "Come here Karin", he said trying to grab my arm. I was really lost for words. I've never met a nigga like Dave and I didn't wanna let him go but we wasn't even in a damn relationship so why the fuck am I tripping, "Get your stuff and leave", I said going into the bathroom locking the doors. "Karin man I'm sorry. I was drunk and high as fuck and a nigga told me you was fucking with him I didn't know what to think. But I deadass do care for you and I'm sorry shorty", he said before walking away. I turned the shower on and just let the water run on my face as I cried. I have never felt this way about a nigga. I felt stupid as fuck man.

Short little chapter but give me ideas and do y'all like this book ??