7||

Karin Jinsui
( Don't Play Music Yet )
- I could not resist Dave right now. He was looking mad sexy and lord knows I been missing him even though I try not to show it. "Karin come on we need to go back into the party", he said laughing. "Ion know what you on tonight babygirl", he said licking his lips. "I just really miss you", I said kissing on his neck. We went back into the party and of course Nipsey and Lauren was looking at us smiling. "What y'all been doing", Lauren said laughing. "Just talking", Dave said hugging me from the back. "Hmm", Nipsey said looking at Dave.

It was going on 8:00 and lord knows I was horny as fuck man. I just wanted Dave but i was still a virgin though. I don't know what was going on in my head right now.

Dave East
Karin ass was mad sexual tonight. Shorty couldn't stop feeling up on a nigga. Knowing her ass couldn't handle me. I rolled me up a blunt vibin to the music and shit a nigga was faded.

Karin came over and started kissing on me once again

Karin came over and started kissing on me once again. "Damn shorty I know you ain't miss me that damn much now", I said grabbing her waist. "I really did", she said laying her head on my chest. "Let's go", she said getting up from off my lap. "We still haven't got yo cake or nothing shorty", I said laughing. Her ass ain't never been this ready to leave. The DJ made an announcement for everybody to come outside. Everybody headed outside the block was mad deep also. Shit was crazy. Karin didn't even know half these people. I went up to Nipsey and told him to lead Karin and Lauren to a spot so I could go get her gift.

Karin Jinsui
- Nipsey ass was getting on my nerves not telling me why we was walking this long way for. Then I couldn't find Dave ass no where nigga was probably high as fuck. We kept walking until we finally got to a certain spot and then Nipsey and Lauren told me to close my eyes. Everybody counted down to 3.
3.2.1 Happy Birthday everybody screamed as I opened my eyes. It was an all red Mercedes Benz.

It was sooo cutee

It was sooo cutee. I ran over to get in it to see nothing but Dave getting out of it. "OMG Dave", I said kissing and hugging him. "Happy birthday babygirl", he said kissing me back. I couldn't believe he bought me my dream car. I was most definitely giving him some tonight.

The party was over and everybody was heading out so the clean up crew could clean all this shit up. Lord knows I was tired as fuck. "Karin come here", Dave said from the bar. His ass was high as hell. Eyes low and everything. "Yes David", I said looking at him. "Give me a kiss", he said grabbing me by the neck kissing me softly. "Aye don't be kissing her like dat in front of me nigga", Nipsey said slapping his head. I walked over to Lauren who was drunk as fuck. Shorty was really outta her body tonight.

"Come on Lauren lets get you to the car", I said trying to lift her up

"Come on Lauren lets get you to the car", I said trying to lift her up. "I love you", she said kissing me. "Mann Lauren don't be kissing on my girl", Dave said from across the bar. "Last time I checked y'all was on a break", Lauren said walking over to Nipsey.

Everything was finally cleaned up and I was ready to go the fuck home now. Walking out I went to my new car happy as hell. "I see you happy huh", Dave said smiling. "Yeahh I amm thank you Dave", I said hugging and kissing him. "Let me chill at yo house tonight", Dave said. "Come on", I said getting in my car.

Just getting out of my car I locked it and headed upstairs so I could shower before Dave got here.
25 Minutes Later
Dave was outside knocking on my door mad hard. "I'm coming", I said Putin my robe on. I went down stairs and opened the door for Dave seeing that his ass was high as hell. "Wassup Shorty", he said biting his lips. I let him in closing my door and locking it. "Karin come here", Dave said. "What Dave", I said turning around looking at him. "Man Come Here", he said. I Ignored his ass walking up the stairs to my bathroom. I went in the mirror and put my hair in a ponytail and putting lotion on my body. After wards I brushed my teeth. Going back into my living room ( Play Music )
Dave was rolling up a blunt. I sat down on his lap kissing his neck. "Nahh move shorty", he said trying to push me off. "Why", I said looking at him. "Gimme a kiss", he said grabbing my neck. We slowly kissed while he was gripping my ass.
Dave then picked me up and took me to my bedroom and laid me down slowly kissing my neck down to my chest and rubbing on my clit. Shit had me going crazy. He took off my panties looking me in my eyes while rubbing on my clit some more making me moan. "Dave", I said breathing heavily and moaning. He then started eating my pussy. He was going mad crazy. I felt like I was in heaven right now. He was licking and sucking on my clit making me jump and shit. I felt like my stomach had froze up. My legs started shaking and I tried pushing his head back but he kept going. "Daveeee", I moaned feeling me about to cum. He started sucking even harder holding my legs up to my chest. I came in his mouth while he was looking me in my eyes. He then started kissing me. " I want you back shorty", he said looking me in the eyes. "I want you too Dave", I said kissing him.

Y'all give me new ideasss pleaseee.
What kind of plot change should I do ??