19 ||

Karin Jinsui
- I woke up throwing up. I probably ate too damn much at the club last night. I got in the shower and brushed my teeth before getting dressed somebody called me.

- Hello - Karin said
- Aye Karin this Shad - a deep voice said
- Hey shad how you been - Karin said sitting down on her bed surprised he called her.

Shad was Karin ex for 3 years. They never had sex or anything. She still loved him but he had to work on himself so they called it quit.

- Let me take you out. I'm in Harlem for the weekend. We can catch up. - Shad said
- Yeah that's fine - Karin said smiling before hanging up.

- even though they didn't work out they were still really good friends still. They still had love for each other.

Karin Jinsui

- I got dressed to go see Shad today. It's been so long since I've seen him. I decided to wear something simple.

- I went to my car and headed to the lounge to meet Shad. I spotted him and lord knows he was still fine as hell. I walked over to him and gave him a hug. We started talking and I couldn't keep my eyes off his teeth. They were still so beautiful like back in high school. We talked about college life and his kids and just random stuff having a good time.

- I Wanna Know started playing and Shad jumped up so fast grabbing my hand. That was our favorite song in school and I stilled loved it.

Shad West

- We got done dancing and Karin was still so full of joy and laughter

- We got done dancing and Karin was still so full of joy and laughter. We was together for 3 years I did some time in the pin trying to get myself together. Now I'm back and doing rapping and shit making millions. I had to get one of my boys to look up her number so I could talk to her.

- You know you still beautiful as fuck Karin - I said smiling at her.

- Thank youu - Karin said smiling.

- You got a boyfriend - I asked looking her in the eyes.

- Yeahh I do but it's complicated. I don't think he knows what he wants to be honest. - Karin said.

- That's understandable. But umm my moms wants to see you before I leave. - Shad said smiling

- Omg not Ms.West still liking me - Karin said laughing.

- But okay I'll be there just send me the address. - Karin said smiling.

- After we got done I walked her to her car. Shorty had a nice ass red Benz. When I closed my door and she pulled off I saw a girl looking at me shaking her head smiling taking her phone out and calling somebody.

Karin Jinsui

- I got home and took a shower getting ready to cook. Then all these messages started popping up on my phone from an unknown number.

- Caught you -
- Your dead -
- Cheating Ass -

Then they sent pictures of Shad and I.
I really didn't give a fuck. We were just friends. Nothing more than that.

I heard a knock on the door and I went and opened it. It was Shad.

- Hey Ma. You forgot your purse. - He said handing it to me.

- Thank you. Um you hungry ? - I asked and knowing Shad I knew he was hungry like always. He came in and sat down and I got his plate ready.

Shad ate all his food and his greedy ass wanted more

Shad ate all his food and his greedy ass wanted more. We got done talking some more and cleaned up the kitchen. He got ready to go and kissed my forehead.

- I went to take a shower and brushed my teeth. When I got out I jumped so hard almost falling. Dave was sitting on my bed. His eyes were red as hell.

- Dave what you doing here - I asked putting my robe on.

- So you back with your Ex Ma ? - He questioned me getting up.

- How you get in here ? And no we not back together he wanted to see me before he left. We're just friends nothing serious. I said putting lotion on.

- Just friends huh. So we go on dates with our friends. - Dave asked very close to my face.

- Babe for real calm down. He's just my friend we caught up on each other's life. We ate and he brought me my purse. - I said getting ready to lay down until Dave grabbed my arm.

- This nigga know where you live - Dave asked.

- Yeahh I left my purse and he brought it to me David. - I said looking him in the eyes.

- I take your word for it. - Dave said kissing my lips.

He got in the shower and I got a text from Shad saying how he enjoyed us spending time together. I smiled and turned on my tv. Dave finally got out the shower and rolled up laying between my legs.

- I love you Karin - Dave said looking me in my eyes then looking at my lips.

- I love you too stink - I said kissing his lips.

OKAY QUESTIONS : PLEASE ANSWER THEM

1. SHOULD KARIN BE PREGNANT ?
2. SHOULD KARIN AND SHAD START TO HANG MORE
3. SHOULD DAVE AND SHAD MET
4. HOW DO YALL LIKE THE BOOK SO FAR
5. WHAT WOULD YALL LIKE TO SEE NEXT CHAPTER?