24 ||

Dave East

- I couldn't believe my eyes. Somebody I actually loved was kissing another nigga. My anger started building up but I couldn't let the old Dave come out.

Karin Jinsui

- I saw Dave and saw this look on his face I never seen. My heart was beating so fast.

I jumped off the counter and walked up to Dave. His 6'4 figure looking at me.

- I'm sorry. It's not what it looks like. I promise baby - I said looking him in his now black eyes.

- Not even going to hold you long. - Dave said walking up to Shad.
Fuck you kissing on my girl for.

- She was mine before she was yours I just wanted to talk trust me if I wanted her I could have her. - Shad said smirking at me.

- what you mean she was yours first. Y'all dated man ? - Dave asked looking back at me.

- HELLO IM TALKING TO YOU - Dave yelled causing me to jump.
I was speechless I couldn't even get my words out.

- KARIN IM FUCKING TALKING TO YOU - Dave yelled again causing Everybody to come downstairs looking Confused.

- Yeah - I said softly putting my head down.
- Tuh cool. You my brother and you didn't think to tell me you dated Karin. You knew who she was when I told you about her at Walmart huh. It's cool. You lucky I don't wanna beat yo ass in front of everybody so ima just go before I go back to jail. - Dave said walking upstairs.

I quickly walked upstairs into our bedroom and he was packing his stuff.

- Babe just hear me out okay - I said trying to catch up to him.

- We don't have shit to talk about. Why you didn't tell me Karin ? I'm not even mad at you. I heard you saying stop that's why me and Durk came down but I saw the nigga kissing on you. I'm in this nigga face being his friend and he dated you. I look mad stupid right now. Why you keep it a secret Ma - Dave said shaking his head.

- I didn't wanna worry you. We were just friends. - I said trying to hug Dave.

- Karin move back man. Give me space. So you didn't wanna tell me because you didn't wanna worry me ? Dave asked grabbing his bags

- Babe where you going - I asked trying to grab his bags.
-Home- He said walking down the stairs.

This was so much to process.

I followed David all the way back downstairs and everybody was down there looking at Shad and Jai argue. She was slapping him and he pushed her.

Shad walked over to Dave.

- Don't be mad because I know how to treat your girl. - Shad said grabbing me then kissing me.
Shad never acted like this.

Dave body slammed Shad onto the glass table breaking it. They both started fighting.
Dave was a totally different person when angry. He put Shad in a head lock and Shad couldn't breathe. His eyes begin to role to the back of his head.

- Durk ranned over there and got Dave off Shad but Shad was passed out.

Everybody was shocked.

- And the fact I just brought you this promise ring and this fucking house back home. I'm a dumbass nigga.

- You bought us a house ? I questioned him.
Dave then grabbed my hand and snatched my ring off my finger.

- Dave give it back - I said trying to grab it.

- BACK THE FUCK UP SON. YOU DONT DESERVE THIS SHIT. YOU KEEPING SECRETS AND SHIT. YOU DOWN BAD. - Dave yelled at me before walking out the house.

- I started crying walking up the stairs while tears ran down my eyes. It was fucked up. Somebody knocked on the door and it was Lauren.

- Karin don't cry. - she said hugging me as I cried even harder.
- He loves you. He tells me all the time. He'll come around. Give him time - Lauren said before leaving out my room.

NEXT CHAPTER IDEADSS ?