27 ||

Dave East
2 weeeks later
- I woke up in the hospital. My head was killing me. My body was in pain. I looked around and saw Kairi laid on Karin. I smiled to myself.
I tried to sit up but my body was in too much pain.

- Baby - I heard Karin say before kissing me and getting the nurse.
They came and in checked me out saying I was doing better and would be released tomorrow. Only problem is I don't know what happened to me.

Karin helped me out of bed so we could use the bathroom and brush our teeth. Afterwards she laid down in the bed with me.
I asked her what happened to me and she started crying.
-Ma don't cry. I'm good now. Just tell me. - I said kissing her forehead.

Well we were walking after our date and we went to East Harlem where you grew up. You showed me your old house and neighborhood. Then somebody started shooting and then they started shooting towards you and me. They shot you in the chest and head. Thank God you're alive though. - Karin said hugging me.

- Who did it ? - I asked Karin.

- We can talk about that later not right now. Karin said facing me.

Everybody started bussing in and smiling.

- Omg my baby - my moms said kissing me all over my face.
Lauren and Miracle hugged me and Durk dapped me up.

We all talked for a minute and everybody left leaving Kairi Karin and Me.
- Daddy I miss you. Karin and I do everything together since mom left. I'm in such a better space and Karin even helps me learn more stuff each day about life lessons. I even made some friends that come over to Karin's house and we have play dates. We also decorated my room and I put uncle Nipsey a painting up in my room. I know you would love it. - Kairi said smiling and hugging me.

- Ma what she mean Keshia been gone ? - I questioned her.
One night Keshia came over and we had a talk. She apologized for trying to ruin our relationship. She even told me Shad and her tried to kill you. But listen baby don't trip about it. Keshia umm well she's in jail. But Shad's not. She took the blame for everything and he's still walking. But promise me you wont worry about Shad. We have bigger things to worry about. - Karin said kissing my hand.

3 weeks later
Karin Jinsui

- Everything was going so good. Dave and I finally moved into the house he bought us. It was so beautiful. We did our room Blue and Gray for Nipsey. Dave always showed respect for him.
This baby was killing me. He/She was always hungry and had me gaining so much weight. Dave and I started working out everyday and mediating. We were in a better space with God and ourselves.

MAJOR TIME SKIP

4 Months Later

- Today was my gender reveal. My mom and my other said of the family came out and Dave and his family came out plus or family and friends.
Today was such a special day for me I was so excited to find out what I was having. Dave wanted a boy so bad he just knew I was having one but I doubt it. I was for sure I was giving him a girl.

We got dressed and I put my heels on and went downstairs with Dave and Kairi.
- You look beautiful ma. You really about to give me a son - Dave said kissing me.
This man talked about having a son everyday since I was 5 months pregnant.

We arrived and everything was so beautiful

We arrived and everything was so beautiful. Everybody hugged us and we ate then it was finally time to see what we were having.

THREE , TWO , ONE

We popped the balloon and Pink came out. Dave jumped up so many times with Durk and Tae. I was so happy because I wanted a girl. Dave wanted whatever but he really wanted a boy.

 Dave wanted whatever but he really wanted a boy

He was so happy for the rest of the day. We got home and I cooked for him and Kairi before putting her in the tub and putting her to sleep.
Dave stood by the door.

- Your going to be a great mom Ma. I love you for life. Forever and Always. - Dave said picking me up taking me to the room. He kissed on my body down to my thighs and started eating me.

I couldn't control my moans this man did new stuff everytime we had sex. I climaxed on his tongue and he came up kissing me. He pulled his dick out
and slowly entered me causing me to gasp.

- Fuck ma - he said going softly in and out.
Our eyes locked one another.

I rubbed his face as my eyes watered feeling my next climax.

- I love you - Dave said kissing my lips.

- I love you too daddy - I said smiling holding his neck.