31||

Karin Jinsui
- Today was Kairi and Kobi's Fashion show with their father. I was so excited. They were going to be so beautiful. Dave decided to do an all black event and of course I was going to kill that. We aren't talking at the moment but he is my fiancé so I can't just ignore him. I just want to be able to trust him when im not around.

I took my shower and everything and went to kairi's room waking her up.

"Goodmorning baby", I said kissing her head.

She finally got up and I took her to the bath tub so she could get ready for today. I knew exactly what I wanted her to wear. I love having girls. It's so easy to dress them up.
After getting Kairi ready she went in her play room.
It was time to wake Kobi up and get her ready. Which was always a struggle.

When I went in her room I saw she wasn't in her bed. I went in the playroom and didn't see her anywhere. I started to freak out. Ever since she turned 1 she was all over the place. I went in my bedroom and saw her laying on Dave's chest. She was the cutest thing ever.

"Goodmorning mama baby", I said kissing her fat little face. She reached for me and she smelled like she already had a bath.

"I already washed her , I knew you was getting Kairi ready so I went ahead and took care of her", Dave said putting on his chains.

I went downstairs to cook breakfast because lord knows I was hungry. After cooking I made my kids their plates and put it on a show for them to watch as I cleaned the kitchen.

Dave came downstairs and lord he looked so handsome. I glanced at him and turned around to continue to wash the dishes. After I washed them dave brought me the kids dishes plus he's.

He grabbed me by the waste and whispered in my ear "Look I know you still mad but I promise I didn't think it would that bad of a decision. I would never do anything to hurt you Kairi I promise", he said grabbing my face kissing me. And of course I kissed him back. I trust my man I just wish he would've told me instead of hiding it.

"I love you•, I said kissing his face again.

FASHION SHOW
DAVE EAST
KAIRI
KOBI
NAS
OFFSET
CARDI B
MULATTO
CHRIS BROWN

I finally made it to the fashion show and it was packed of course. I invited my friend miracle and nique. We were all mommies so we hung out alot now.

While sitting down I saw Keshia walk in with her boyfriend. She looked pretty. I would never hate on another woman's beauty. She waved at me and sat down.

Nique and Miracle finally made it and they gave me a hung and sat down. Dave had no clue what I was wearing because he left so early because it was his show but baby If he did he would've probably had a fit.

The show finally began.

Dave's Speech
- I want to thank everybody for coming out today to support something I've wanted to do for so long. I just made it off a 6 month tour and I'm glad to be back in Harlem. I wanna say thanks to my mama for always believing in me and never giving up on me even through the hard times. I wanna say a special thanks to my fiancé Karin. If it wasn't for her I don't know where I'll be. Through thick and thin shes been there and still is. She gave me a baby girl who is my whole entire world. I wouldn't trade Karin for anything in the world. Thank you baby for believing in me and always pushing me to be a better man for my kids and also myself. I love you. Now let's get this show started.

Dave had so many people walking in his show and they all looked amazing I couldn't believe he really put all this together it was beautiful.

After the fashion show Kairi and Kobi ran to me hugging me. They were the sweetest.