15||💙

1:30 A.M
Dave East
- My mind was racing today. I didn't understand what the fuck I was feeling. I just had a bad feeling about shit today.

I called up Nipsey to talk to him he always motivates me to do better anyways.

Nipsey - What's good brother
Dave - What's going on. You good ?
Nipsey - Yeah man I'm just down here in the spot about to get ready for the city
Dave - Word. But aye be safe man. You know how it is up there in Crenshaw.
Nipsey - I got you nigga. We forever good.

Karin Jinsui
- I was so sick to my stomach today. I didn't know if I had a virus or something. I took some medicine before getting in the shower.

After the shower I got dressed. I had 10 clients today. Hopefully it would go by fast the way I was feeling.

I decided to call Dave to see what he was up to. But his phone keep going to voicemail. I called Lauren and we talked for a good minute just laughing and joking.

My last client did a simple set so it didn't take me long.

Crazy thing about today Dave and I haven't talked. Which is usually weird so I decided to stop by his house.

When I arrived at his house I saw his car there. I knocked a few times and didn't get an answer. I figured he was just at the studio. I started having to throw up again so I went home and rested my body before falling asleep.
Dave East
3:55 P.M
- I guess it's true what they say. The good one die young.
I got a call from Lauren saying Nipsey got shot. I rushed to my Jet to fly to LA. I was too late.
At 3:55 P.M somebody took my brother.
Why did they do it I guess I'll figure it out.
He was a legend in my life.
My brother.
My lifelong friend.
My motivation.
- Forever In My Heart 💙

My body was empty. I didn't know what to feel. It's like I been paralyzed.
I was trying my hardest to be there for Lauren. I know the pain she felt.

I flew back to Harlem. I got in my car and went back to the crib.
I drunk 5 bottles in 2 hours. I rolled up a good 10 times trying to take my mind off things.
That shit wasn't helping. So I started opening my packages of coke. Maybe the shit would help me relax.

Lauren London
5:50 P.M
My heart was broken. I lost my bestfriend. I just needed somebody to talk to.
I FaceTimed Karin.
We talked for 4 hours. I felt so much better. She was really the only person I could tell anything to.

Karin Jinsui 9;45 P

Karin Jinsui
9;45 P.M
Lauren called me and told me everything. It broke my heart. Nipsey was so special. He was the true meaning of a motivational speaker.
I drove over to see Dave. I knew he was going through it.
I knocked on the door and he opened it and hugged me. I hugged him back.
Dave - Sorry I didn't answer a lot been on my mind.
Karin - It's okay.
I was getting ready to sit down before I saw these pills and white powder all over his table.

Karin - David what are you doing.
I said while trying to throw it away.
Dave - Man Karin you can leave if you going to do all that.
Karin -Do you thinks it's okay to be doing drugs. Come on David you have your whole life ahead of you. Nip wouldn't want you doing that.
Dave - Get the fuck out.
Karin - For what.
I said confused.

Dave then grabbed me by my arm pushing my towards the door.

Karin - Dave stop.
I yelled.
Dave - Get the fuck out. You don't understand my lifestyle. You had everything you wanted. Look at me. I'm not shit. It's best if we never talk again.
Dave said pushing me out the door and slamming it.

I didn't know how to feel. Yeah my feelings were hurt but he did just lose somebody close to him. Maybe I should just give him some time to heal.

Ermias Joseph Asghedom - Nipsey Hussle
August 15th , 1985 Los Angeles. 💙

 💙