25 ||

Karin Jinsui
- I laid up listening to Queen Naija. Shad and Jai went home. I had no clue we're Dave was. I tried calling but he didn't answer. Everybody went out but I stayed back packing all my stuff home. I just wanted to take the next flight to Puerto Rico to see my mommy.

While packing I heard the door open so I quickly wiped my tears so nobody could tell I was crying.
I saw Dave walk in and he sat on the floor beside me.

- Let's talk. I promised I would work shit out with you before spazzing. Let me hear your side - Dave said wiping my tears.

I told Dave everything and he was just listening. He was really mad about the fact we never told him we dated. I could understand that part.

- I'm sorry. I didn't mean to you know act like that in front of you. I blacked out. And I'm also sorry for yelling at you in front of everybody when we could've talked like adults. I was just mad as fuck. - Dave said getting up pulling me up with him.

- I do a lot of fucked up shit and I'm learning from that shit. I don't wanna walk around with this bad ass name. Everybody thinks I'm the most dangerous man in New York. But you see me for who I am. I know I gotta a lot of shit I need to work on and I am. Trust me I am. For you and the baby. - Dave said rubbing my stomach.

I love you Ma. Dave said kissing me.

- We should take a break. - Dave said.

- Huh - I said looking at him.

- Yeah I just think it's best for us. Listen ima still talk to you everyday. Go to doctor appointments and everything. We just need this time to focus on one another. - Dave said kissing my forehead before walking out.

I felt like somebody just pulled my heart out my chest and stomped on it. I started crying and called my mom letting her know I was coming to Puerto Rico just to get away.

Short chapter but it's about to get good.