8||

This chapter not all that

Thursday
February 13th
Dave East
11:20 A.M
Waking up I checked my phone seeing I had to go pick up my babygirl Kairi today. Kairi was 3. I had her when I was mad young and her mother don't do shit for her. It's always been me my moms and Kairi making it in life. Of course I had my nigga Nipsey to guide me through that shit but shit was hard raising a daughter with no mother but I pushed through that shit now my baby my whole world.

Dave East
12:00 P.M
"Mama", I called out walking through the house.
"Don't be yelling in my damn house boy", my mama said walking into the kitchen Kairi followed her running up to me. "Daddy", Kairi said jumping up on me. "Heyy babygirl", I said kissing her cheek. "What you on today", I asked my mom puttin Kairi down. "Oh nothing much baby but you know our family dinner is tomorrow and I want you to bring Karin", my mama said smiling. My mama loved the shit outta Karin in only 3 months. They were always talking even when we wasn't. Shit was mad crazy. "I'll ask her mama", I said kissing my mama on the forehead with Kairi. "Daddy let's take a picture", Kairi said grabbing my phone.

Dave And Kairi
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Dave And Kairi❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Dave And His Mom

Karin 2:45 P.M
Incoming Call
Karin - Heey Daddy
Dave - Hey babygirl where you at
Karin - In the bathroom ima be on my way there soon I promise
Dave - Mann Karin come on Kairi ass waiting driving me crazy
Karin - I'll be there byee

Dave And I were meeting up for ice cream today to spend time with Kairi. I was bored as fuck anywayss. So why not go vibe with my nigga for the day. It was around 3:12 when I finally got to the spot. I seen Dave looking fine as fuck. Lord knows I was happy God blesses me with this fine ass nigga.
"Hey shorty", I said to Dave slapping his ass. "I done told yo dumbass about that shit move guh", Dave said. "Hey Karin", Kairi said giving me a hug. I went into the ice cream shop to order my flavor so I could go back outside and sit down.
Going outside to sit with Dave and Karin I saw this damn girl just looking at me crazy. Shorty was wilding mad hard. I went back and sat with Dave. "Fuck she looking at", I said rolling my eyes at shory. "Don't worry about her shorty", Dave said.
I was looking mad sexy right now. "David take my picture", I said giving him the phone.