17 ||

Karin Jinsui
- ughh these past few weeks I've been so sick and tired. Dave was on vacation and I was working of course. I called Lauren and we went out for breakfast and lunch. I stayed the night because I didn't feel so well.

- I was so exhausted. I called Dave and we talked for a little before he went on stage. I was most definitely proud of my baby. I couldn't wait to see him.

- Everybody was tagging me in shit. My phone was blowing up. I went on Instagram and the shade room posted Dave and His babymama all hugged up together. My eyes begin to water because what the fuck are you doing.

- instead of texting or calling him I was just going to pay him a visit because that's what we not finna do honey

- It took me a good 3 hours to get there. I asked the front desk for the room number and said it was a surprise. You could hear everybody having a good time screaming and shit.

- I knocked on the door and Tae opened the door and his eyes were wide as fuck. He came out the door and pulled me to the side.

Tae : What you doing here
Karin : To see Dave now get out my way

- I pushed him out the way and went in. The smell of weed and Hennessy hit my nose. It was so strong. I saw Dave and his babymama. She was sitting on his lap rubbing his face.

- Are you fucking stupid - I asked Dave slapping him upside the head.
- He quickly pushed his babymoms off him and grabbed me.

- Karin you know not to put your hands on me man - Dave said looking angry

- What you doing taking pictures with your babymama and you holding her fucking pussy David. - I asked him.

- He can do what the fuck he wants to Ma. If he still want this pussy ima let him have it. He can't get enough of me. You ugly as fuck anyways. He told me all your business you wasn't even there for him when his boy died. You not his bitch I am. - His babymama said.

- Dave told Keshia to hush. But I was tired of her dumbass talking.
- Bitch shut the fuck up. You don't know shit about me I'll beat the fuck outta you. Don't even play with me I'm from the fucking Bronx I'll drag your ass - I said looking at her like she was crazy.

- Tae came and grabbed my arm asking me to come with him but this bitch had me fucked up. Fuck she thought this was. Yeah I'm nice but I'm not that nice.

- Keshia then pushed me and I fell. I got up and started punching the shit outta her causing her to fall and me to get on top of her. She started pulling my hair but I was still going in. I felt somebody trying to pull me off but she had my hair. I then heard Dave screaming at Keshia to let my hair go. The bitch didn't wanna let my hair go so I just kicked her in the face and she fell down.

- Dave was taking me out the room fast as fuck.

- Get the fuck off me - I yelled at Dave.
- Yo ma chill the fuck out. You bugging out for no reason shorty. - Dave said putting me down

- you a dumb ass nigga. If that was me it would've been a problem. Fuck outta here. It's okay ima go hug up on one of your homeboys and see what the fuck you think about that - I told Dave before he threw me against the wall.

- I'll literally kill you if you even thought about some shit like that. Like I said you bugging out. Ain't shit happen between us we was just chilling Karin. Stop being so insecure man. - Dave said aggressively.

- I'm glad you think it's okay to grab on her and embarrass me all on social media and then the bitch was sitting in your lap David. But I'm being insecure. And you told her I wasn't there for you when Nipsey died. I called you multiple times and you didn't answer I was fucking worried about you literally crying every night because I wanted to talk to you . but I wasn't there for you ? You got some nerve.

- Man listen I'm sorry. I'm high as fuck I'm drunk as fuck. I'm not cheating on you Karin. I promise. You know how I am about you - Dave said.

- Actually I don't. - I told Dave before walking off.

- He ran towards me asking me where I was going but I didn't feel like talking to him. He was the last person I wanted to talk to.

- Keshia came out the hotel and ranned up to me trying to fight me again but Dave told her to chill out but the bitch didn't wanna listen.

- she was acting like a clown and I didn't wanna have to beat her ass again. It was best if I just got the fuck outta this hotel.

- Dave and I argued the whole way down and all the people from the room was outside videoing everything.

- You wonder why I can't be around you long. You insecure. Yeah I fuck bitches from time to time but not how I fuck you. Yeah I fuck up a lot but at least I admit to the shit. Stop being so insecure Karin damn - Dave said

- I slapped the fuck outta him. Because who the fuck is insecure and the fact that you can go around fucking any and everybody shows me how much you respect me.

- Dave grabbed me by my throat.
- Karin have you lost yo mind. Didn't I tell you not to put your fucking hands on me. I don't wanna beat yo ass because I love you but chill the fuck out and let's talk in private. - Dave said whispering in my ear.

- We walked away from the crowd and he started telling me more shit I didn't wanna hear.

- You know what David it's fine. Your on tour and your doing you. Leave me the fuck alone and talk to all the bitch you wanna talk to. And let me be insecure since I am. Fuck outta my face. - I told Dave before walking to my car.

- I had to throw up so bad. I felt sick to the stomach. I couldn't help but let my tears fall from my eyes. Shit really hurt my feelings.

Dave East
- Tonight was stressful. After Karin walked off I saw her get in her car and started crying. I knew I had to make the shit up to her. We just got back on good terms and I'm not trying to lose her. I can't keep fucking up shit with her. But man tonight she showed a whole new person. I ain't never seen this girl mad or even fight. She beat the shit outta Keshia her nose was bloody and everything. Now I had to go on stage in 2 hours hopefully the shit wouldn't get to my head.