Chapter 6: Caught Red-Handed

2028

2028

The years had gone by quickly, I was now 12–   almost 13, going into the 7th grade. I attended a public school, while my cousins and close friend, Hope, were all attending the one and only... Salvatore Boarding School For the young and gifted.

I always wanted to join the school, and be with my cousins and friend, but of course I wasn't good enough to attend the school. My family have been claiming that the kids who attend the school are "different" and the school is "especially made for special kids". I think they just don't want me to know that I don't meet there expectations for that school with brilliant kids, i'd probably have to be this super smart, snobby, preppy, rich, and classy person.
Although, all the kids in town think they're freaks, and that the school is just a preparation of a freak show. They might be saying this because of the rivalry between the schools. Even if I knew that the kids there weren't all bad, I couldn't have my own opinion or else they'll think I was on their side. So of course, I always have to act like I agree with what they say about the school.

Hope hasn't been the happy person I knew, Klaus disappeared when she was 8. She used to come out and visit me whenever she was free from school, but ever since she just kept away in the gates of the school. I feel guilty for her, I just wish I could be there for my friend.

Everyday I grew Hatred of the school. I hated that they allowed certain people in while they discriminated against everyone else. It makes me feel like I was some monster they didn't want in. Like in not good enough.

-----------------⊰∘⌑✿⌑∘⊱------------------

Summer break had started, meaning I could relax and enjoy myself this summer. I used to spend my summer breaks with my cousins and Hope, but they're never here for summer anymore. Josie and Lizzie always takes trips around the world with Caroline and Hope is always to busy to be around anyone.

It's fine by me, it's not like I cared that much. I've made my own friends during my time in public schools. They happen to be more fun and interesting than them anyways.

My friends and I were all hanging out at the Mystic grill. We spent almost everyday here. The town was small so we all basically grew up with each other. I've always had the same friend since kindergarten it was Monique, phoebe, Daniel, and James. Although Daniel and James always do there own thing since Phoebe only invites her female friends everywhere.

"I heard there's going to be a party at The Falls tonight." My closest friend Phoebe said, she was the devious- yet adventurous one in the group. "Everyone's going, you wouldn't want to miss it."

I always loved how beautiful she was. Even naturally, she was so stunning- so perfect with her oval shaped face and her auburn hair to go with her light skin.

"You think your parents would care if you went to the party, I mean.. they seem cool?" Monique asks. She was always the kinder one in the group.

Monique was also beyond gorgeous. Her face shape was heart shaped almond shape eyes, with beautiful mid-short curly hair. Her skin was gorgeous- perfect brown skin.