Chapter 31: Girlfriend

Ivy! come downstairs really quick

Ivy! come downstairs really quick." Mom shouts at the bottom of the staircase.

I got up from my bed, still in my pajamas, a long- baggy concert t-shirt and comfortable shorts. I walked to the door and opened it, walking down the stairs to meet my parents in the kitchen.

"We wanted to talk to you about something." Mom says before sipping her coffee as she stood behind the counter. Dad was cooking, which was normal.

"Just don't lose your temper, this may upset you." Dad pipes in. I only glanced at him and furrowed my brows. I don't know what they would say to possibly upset me.

Mom put her mug down and took a deep breath. "Alaric told us about the situation with the twins- more like the Josie issue."

I look better them confused.

"They don't really seem to have things under control, so," Mom says as she raises her brows. "I'm putting you back in your old school."

My jaw dropped. "No." I said, not giving
it a chance.

She sighs and shakes her head while dad laughed. Mom gave him a stern look before he stopped and continue to cook. "Ivy, I know you like your school- but it's just not safe anymore. It would only be temporary if you don't like it." She says drinking her coffee.

"Mom, I can't! It's the middle of the school year- they'll be learning something completely different." I shout in frustration.

Dad clears his throat, "I think you might like it, a different scenario and a normal life with.. normal kids." He stops and looks down, a smirk came across his face. "Maybe you could even spend more time with that one girl."

I furrow my brows. "What girl?" I asked confused.

"Oh you know," he says tilting his head, raising a brow. "The one you would sneak out to see after curfew." He then began to pucker his lips and pretends to kiss someone.

My eyes widen when I realized he was talking about Serena. We've gotten very close. I was completely in love with her- but i couldn't tell her that yet. I'd probably scare her off because i'm pushing to move faster.

"DAD!!" I shout. I grabbed whatever was in reach and threw it at him. He caught it in his left hand and starred at me in disbelief. "How would you know that?"

"Ivy.. Miranda.. Salvatore.." He says clicking his tongue and shaking his head. "How dare you throw keys at me, I am your father." He says and his right hand went on his hip. "And your uncle saw you, and caught onto your late night patterns."

"Stalkers.." I mumble under my breath.

Dad gave mom a look before turning back to me. "You're going whether you like it or not." He says. He began to mumble the last part. "Plus you're already enrolled.."

"Seriously?!" I shout again.

They both nod. I was furious. I didn't want to leave my school. I knew I would take my anger out of them if I didn't leave. I ran up the stairs, stomping and entering the room and slamming it shut behind me. I flop on my bed and screaming into my pillow.