Chapter 38: Red Coats and The Cullens (Part 1)

Today was the day

Today was the day. It seemed odd, the weather was quite unusual. It was like like mother nature knew what today was, what events will take place.

The night was struggle for me. I spent the whole night tossing and turning every minute. Every time I tried to close my eyes, I could them wide awake staring around my dark room. It seemed like hours later that I had finally got some sleep. I had a late start this morning due to my lack of sleep last night. I tried my best to keep my mind clear, and to not worry for such events. We'll win this, won't we?

Dark clouds filled the sky, a strong cold wind blowing in the air, making the window rattle from the intensity. I rose from my bed, my feet meeting the ice cold wooden floor. It was so cold against my feet, it caused a burning sensation. My nose was freezing. It was sensitive in this cold weather. I took a couple steps forward to my dresser, opening the top drawer, grabbing a pair of thick warm socks. I leaned against the wall as I lifted each foot to put on the socks. I walked to my closet and grabbed a warm sweater from one of the hangers, and quickly throwing it on.

Looking through my window, I notice the white snow falling from the sky. I just know Alice knew it's snow. She saw it before it could even happen and told her family, who told this volturi coven. The worries of this day were really hitting. It was like I was limited to my own breath, like the air in my lungs just could comprehend. My heart beat so hard, almost as if it was to jump out of my chest.

I wanted this day over with more than anything in the world. I just want to live without any disturbances. I'm fine with fighting stupid monsters from malivore, but to continue fighting with the Cullens was worse. I couldn't handle that anymore. I'd rather just be rid of them completely.

I grabbed the door handle and pulled it open, taking a couple steps into the hallway. I pause as I was immediately greeted by the smell of breakfast. I usually love food, the smell made me sick. My nervous system couldn't take it. I jogged down the stairs and headed to the kitchen. I only expected to see mom and dad, except it was just them, the dinning table was full. In fact, the table was extended for more people. Everyone was here. And I mean everyone. Not everyone fit so some stood around the table with a plate in their hands.

Mom, Stefan, and dad all stood in the kitchen area, cooking for everyone. Mom pecked dad on the lips. I smile at seeing them together and happy. Everyone was happy. I guess they really were trying their best to keep positive and continue to live our lives.

I turn to were Bonnie sat, right next to Enzo. The two smile, as she playfully threw a blueberry at him. He shakes his head and began to kiss every inch of her face causing her to laugh.

Hope, the twins, and some others from school were of course messing around too.

Jeremy, Matt, Tyler and Alaric joking about some hunt. Which the two both love so much.

Rebekah and Marcel played with their daughter, whose laughter filled the room.

The rest of Mikaelson's were as happier as ever. They were together, the perfect family. Our perfect family. This was all meant to be.  I smile at the image that was in front of me, the thought of my perfect family.