Chapter 33: The Accident

"Ivy Miranda Salvatore!" Lizzie shouts as she slams open my bedroom door

"Ivy Miranda Salvatore!" Lizzie shouts as she slams open my bedroom door. An angry expression on her face. "How dare you!"

I look at her confused. "What?" I asked innocently.

She just raised a brow at me. "Don't 'what?' me! Why did you leave and then ignore all of us?" She asked me.

"Elizabeth... You do realize it was your father who told my father about how supposedly dangerous school is, which made my mother very worried." I explain to her.

Lizzie only looked confused. "No," She says sitting next to me on my bed. "Actually. my dad told me that your mom pulled you out for some unknown reason."

"Oh," I said looking down. "Well- that was the story my parents gave me. Why would they make that up though?" I asked her. She shrugged.

She stood up and grabbed my wrist. "Come with me." She pulled me down the stairs and into a car, i'm assuming it's Alaric's.

She drove away from the house quickly.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked her confused.

"School." was all she said as she drove crazy. She drove on part of the side walk and hit a sign. She kept picking up the pace.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna die!" I say and I grabbed onto the handle above my head and shut my eyes tightly.

"I know how to drive, Ivy." She scowled me.

I stare at her with wide eyes. "I'm pretty sure you don't- you're driving like a maniac!" I practically shout at her as she races down the streets. It was terrifying. At some point she almost hit an old woman who was crossing the street.

"LIZZIE!" I shout again, just as she missed the woman. She only stared at me laughing. I was in shook. Of course it was the most Lizzie thing for her to do. "You can't do shit- without being a klutz."

She rolled her eyes as she pulled up into the familiar driveway of my beloved school. How i've this place so much. Lizzie was still speeding and came to stop but hit someone in the process. The person screamed as his body rolled off the hood of the car, falling to the concrete floor.

With both exchange a worried look before rushing out to do Landon hold his body and groaning in pain.

"Crap!" Lizzie shouts in worry. "Ar- are you okay?"

Landon looks up and her in disbelief. "Am I okay?" He struggles to stay. "Does it look like i'm okay?! You just hit me with your car." He groans again.

Lizzie began to help jim upland threw his around her shoulder to help him walk. I sigh. "Walk it off, Kirby." I tell him before pushing pasted to into the school.

Everyone and everything was same as it was before I left. I received a couple of stares as I walked through the hallways. I gave them a look to make them turn around. I hate when people stared like it was their business.