Chapter 13: Secrets Are Never Secrets Forever

Elena's POVAs I was speaking to Caroline and Stefan, the smell of fresh blood filled my nostrils

Elena's POV
As I was speaking to Caroline and Stefan, the smell of fresh blood filled my nostrils. I look around to see some of the other vampires with the same expression. "did anyone injure themselves?" I asked Caroline and Stefan.

The my both shrugged, I looked around the room and everyone seemed to be fine. I followed the smell from upstairs. It was much stronger when I reached Ivy's room. That's odd.

I quietly open the door and saw her chanting something, the wound on her hand that has bloody, closed as she chanted a spell similars to Bonnie's. I shut the door discreetly and walked down the stairs quickly. I went back to my place with Stefan and Care. Ivy is a witch.

"What's wrong?" she asks.

"It's nothing." I tell her trying to ignore the topic for now.

I couldn't stop replaying what I saw, my daughter is a witch and I never known of this.

-----------------⊰∘⌑✿⌑∘⊱------------------
Normal POV
"Ivy, you know you can tell me anything." Mom says sitting on my bed. "I know about your little secret. I sort of.. saw you use magic."

I look at her, "oh." was all I can get out.

"How long have you known about you being a witch?" she asked with her kind voice.

"Well, since last summer. I told Bonnie months ago. I felt like she understood, and she did, She helped me a lot." I explain to her.
in
"I see. I'm glad you did, at least you weren't alone on that." She wraps her arms around me. "I'd there anything you want to talk about though?"

I look at her, "actually yes. I've been very curious. I found this file, it was adoption papers."

"We were going to tell you, when you were old enough. We don't want you to think differently now that you know that. We love you so much." She explains.

"I realized. I just kind wish I knew earlier." I tell her, warm tears rolling down my cheek.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want you to find out like that."

-----------------⊰∘⌑✿⌑∘⊱------------------
"Bonnie, how long did you know?" I heard dad yelled from downstairs.

"I'm sorry, I helped her when no one was !" Bonnie yelled back.

I heard something being thrown, "She's our daughter! We need to know this kind of stuff- and we could've helped her!"

"Damon, calm down." I heard mom say to dad. "It's okay, You can't blame Bonnie or Ivy. She probably didn't tell us because she was scared. I mean come on, wouldn't you be scared if you founded out that you have powers."