Chapter 17: What The Hell Is Malivore?

(Hey besties, so in this story Elijah, Klaus, and Hayley are still alive. Let's just say they found a way to fight the Hollow and everyone is safe. As for Hayley, Greta and her followers do not exist, so Hayley will not die.)

June 6th 5:47 pm
It was three days in summer break. The day mom and dad brought me home, they tried to question me about the things in the Hope's boxes. They saw some pictures of her and the Mikaelsons and began to worry. I explain to them that she was a good person, as well as the rest of the Mikaelsons. They didn't believe me, but they left it alone. My family and her own family even forgot her. Why was I the only one that remembered her?

"Ivy!" I heard mom yell from downstairs. I opened my door and stood at the top of the stairs.

"Yeah?" I yelled to her.

"You have some visitors! Come down!" She yelled back.

I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen where mom was at. Rebekah, Marcel, and Ellie.

How does this work? If was gone, How my relationship with the Mikaelsons? The last thing I remember is that the only reason my family got close to the Mikaelsons was because of my relationship with Hope. Although, even before Hope, Care forced my family to make peace with the Mikaelsons.

Were the memories with Hope, the Mikaelsons, and I changed?

"There's my favorite niece!" She says happily, with her arms open for me to hug her. She was still very happy and cheerful with me. Maybe our relationship was still the same.

"Aunt bekah! I missed you!" I ran into her arms and hugging her.

She smiles down at me and looks at mom. "I was talking to your parents about taking you to New York with us for a bit this summer. What do you think?"

I've never been to New York or any other state, besides Louisiana, New Orleans.

"I would love to go. When and how long?" I asked both her and Marcel.

Marcel stepped forward, "Well our plane leaves tonight and for 3 weeks. So I suggest you start packing." He says smiling.

I nod. I felt a huge smile spread across my face. I ran to both of them and hugged both of them. "I'll be back."

I ran up the stairs and grabbed a large suitcase from my closet. I grabbed as much clothes as I needed and a toothbrush, toothpaste, hair brush, and everything I needed for 3 weeks.

I grabbed my loungefly Harry Potter School Grounds mini backpack, shoving my charger, phone, my wallet with my ID and passport, and things I would carry on the plane.

Once I was ready, I grabbed the suitcase and mini backpack, dragging it down the stairs. I wasn't easy to just carry the suitcase because of how heavy it was. I was in the middle of the staircase, pausing to catch my breath. "Maybe I should use magic for this." I say.

Before I could use a spell, Marcel was next to me in less than a second. He took the suitcase from my hand and was out of the house, probably putting it in their car. Vampires and their speed, I swear.

I joined mom and Rebekah in the kitchen. Dad was now in here.

"Well I suppose you should say your goodbyes to your parents. We need to catch our plane at 9. We'll be outside." She says picking up Ellie and walking out the front door.

I thought I would wait here for a while, but I checked the time and it was already 7. I guess I took a while to pack.

"Ditching us already? We just got you back." Dad says with a pouty face.