Chapter 32: No More Fighting Monsters

(I think some of you actually really like the relationship with Ivy and Serena so i guess I won't mess with that by giving it a scandalous plot

(I think some of you actually really like the relationship with Ivy and Serena so i guess I won't mess with that by giving it a scandalous plot.)

Boxes were scattered around my room. My parents went to pick up the rest of my belongings from school. They left no trace of me there.

I finally started school today. I don't think I would have made it through this if it weren't for my friends and my girlfriend. Even though Serena was in a completely different building. it was still close to see her.

I was completely nervous to start school again, only because the school was different from the Salvatore boarding school. I'd have to go back to restraining myself from magic and pretending like i'm any ordinary person.

As I was getting dressed, I didn't notice what I was putting on. I was so used to the uniforms- I accidentally put it on. I forgot that this school was street clothing. I quickly got out of the uniform and threw on a cute light brown dress. The skirt stopped right before my knees, a flowy skirt with ruffles. I put on my black combat boots. And brushing my hair, adding a black headband, before grabbing my bag and walking downstairs.

"Ready to go?" Mom asked as she sipped from her coffee. I nod and follow her as she walked through the door.

I wouldn't exactly say i'm mad at my parents for making me leave the school I love, but i am pretty mad at them.

We got in the car, knowing mom she'll try to make conversation. I plugged my earphones into my phone and put both earbuds in each ear. I shuffled my playlist 'Not today satan'.
T r a n s p a r e n t s o u l by willow started playing.

Mom glanced at me with a frown, knowing that she shouldn't mess with me or my music.

She drove me to the same school I went to before I was placed in the Salvatore Boarding School. It's funny how my perspective changed since Salvatore Boarding School. I hated the place and wanted to stay at Mystic Falls Junior High, but now it's the other way around.

The school was right in front of me now. Kids my age were walking into the gates onto the school campus. All smiling and laughing amongst each other.

I pulled one earphone out so I could talk to people and still listen to my music. I looked at my mother, who smiled at me. I gave her a weak one before exiting the car and jointing the rest of the kids.

Her car was gone now. My heart racing, it felt like it was going to burst right through my chest. I walked forward, receiving a couple of stares. I walked to the entrance of the school, opening the door, being greeted by the loud chattering and laughters.

Everyone looked the same- yet so different. I grew up with practically everyone in this hallway, and now I feel like I really don't know them. It's only been a year though.

I walked forward trying my best to look confident. The hallway began to quiet down to stare at me. Whispers coming from different kids like, 'looks like Ivy's back from that stupid snobby boarding school' 'The freaks changed her- she's just like them!' 'Why is she back??' Different groups exclaimed.