Chapter 20: Cold Ones

- I just want to thank everyone who reads this story. I've been struggling with depression for a while now, and the writing has helped somewhat. Something that has overjoyed me the most is everyone reading, interacting, and such. I appreciate you ! <3 -

I recognized them, but i couldn't quite remember where

"Guys, this is the Cullen family." Alaric holds his hand up in their direction. "They're the new family in town, and they happen to be supernaturals."

The name, Cullen, i've heard it too much. I never known anyone with that name though, but that was my birth given last name.. They were my biological family. No. They can't be. But they were in my visions?

Lizzie stepped forward with a hand out to the bronzed haired boy specifically . "Lizzie Salvatore." she says with a huge grin, her voice sounded muffled.

A flashback of the vision came to me. It was the same exact people, they're from my vision. I never understood why I kept seeing them in the visions, them specifically. Now I know, the visions... they always said "the little cullen" and referred me as part of their family.
I'm the daughter they gave away. They're the reason why i'm here, with my friends and family.

I began to feel faint. I didn't feel well. My body couldn't hold it any longer.

"Ivy?" Josie and Hope asked. Their voice sounded disoriented- distant.

"I'm- i'm sorry- I need a minute." I turned around to leave the room, catching myself by holding on the walls. I knew they were all still starring. I was finally out of the room.

"I'm sorry about that, I don't know what's happening with her." I heard Alaric say to those people.

I began to run to the room I shared with Hope. I stumbled every now and then. I slammed the open and shut it as I flopped on my bed, face first. I curled into a ball and sobbed, my body shook violently from each sob.

The door barged open. "Ivy!" I heard 3 pairs of feet running in over to me. I didn't budge to move, I was stuck.

I felt a couple of hands pull me up to sit up.

"Ivy? What's wrong? talk to us." Josies worried voice asked me. She sat on right, her hand on my back.

Hope was on my left with a hand also on my back. Lizzie was squatting in front of me, handing my hands. They also had the same worried expression that Josie had on her face.

"I- I want my parents" I say with a breaking voice. "I want to go home."

They nod. "We can work something out. Stay here okay?" Josie says. "Lizzie call Elena and Damon, I'm gonna talk to dad. Hope can you get her bag?"

"Yeah." Hope says standing up grabbing my mini backpack, throwing in my important things like my phone and wallet.

Lizzie dialed on the phone, pacing as she does. Josie ran out of the room, probably to talk to Alaric.