Chapter 30: The Merge

Alaric locked up Josie

Alaric locked up Josie. She was full of black magic. Hope has explained how there were two Josie's. The normal Josie, and the Josie that was much stronger. It was deep inside her. The darker Josie could take over her mind.

We all waited for her take wake up, it took a longer than expect. She finally woke up, confused.

"Looks like the gangs all here." She says as she sits up. "Why am I locked up, exactly?"

"Well, you've been through a lot. How are you feeling?" Uncle Alaric asks.

"Never better. I think the therapy was really good for me." She says.

We all looked between each other. "You're full of black magic. I was too selfish to see it before, but I can feel it." Lizzie says to her concerned. "This isn't you, Jo."

Josie smirked and her eyes went pitch black. a wicked smile came upon her lips and she nods, "It is now." her smile dropped and had a dark expression. "So get used to it. 'Cause this look is here to stay." She snapped her finger and was in dark color clothes. She wasn't her usual self. The bright person, she was full of this darkness.

"Josie, it's okay." Hope says almost trembling. "I'm just gonna put you back to sleep until we can figure out what going on, okay?"

"Good idea." Josie whispers. Her eyes went completely pitch black and tilted her head. She put Hope in a sleep spell. Hopes body began to fall, but MG caught her. Josie squats to look at her and MG "Ah, don't look at me like that MG. Every Super Squad needs a super villain." She smirks again before standing up.

"Autem" She says. The electricity began to flash and crackle. The floor shook. "Stop trying to help me, dad. 'Cause I've never been better." she whispered again.

The floor under her began to rise up. The ceiling blew up and she was gone.

------------------⊰∘⌑✿⌑∘⊱------------------
Weeks had gone by and Josie was still off doing whatever she was doing. That was until today when she finally showed up during the assembly.

It was the twins 17th birthday. She claims she was here for this reason but I feel like there was something behind it.

I walked into the gym where Josie's minions were setting up. "Huh." I say as I looked around.

"You like?" Josie asks from behind me.

I turn around to face her. "Well it's nice... I think a dark green would look nice with it too?" I tell her.