Chapter 21: Same Red Eyes

I couldn't stop thinking about that vision

I couldn't stop thinking about that vision. I'm assuming this Isabella chick is my birth giver. I don't even want to give her that title, she doesn't deserve it. Nor should she expect me to use that with her, I won't let her in that easily.
I see aunt rebekah as my second mother, just because of how close we are, but i couldn't say that in front of mom. She wouldn't be too happy with that.

I will say, I'm thankful they gave me up, I have to most incredible home, family, and friends. That family could never be as great as my own. I guess I should give them credit for this live.

Today I would be returning to school, Hope has been skipping with me. Alaric allowed it, because he knew the family emergency. Everyone is still doing some research.

I pulled my hair into a ponytail, getting up to get ready.

"Hurry guys!" Bonnie yelled from downstairs. She was dropping Hope and I, off at school. She would be staying there for a while, to help Dorian with some research and restricted spells.

I grabbed my mini backpack and my teddy bear, Stuffy. Even if I was much older, doesn't mean I can't have a stuffed animal. I loved it. It was my comfort item.  It was very special to me, I couldn't get rid of it, ever. Bonnie and Enzo gave it to me.

"Really?" Hope stood by the door, an eyebrow lifted. "You still carry that bear around?"

"Hey, leave me alone." I say in defense. "Stuffy is always by my side."

She just chuckled at me and headed down the stairs. I followed shortly after, I didn't have to pack much since i practically live in both places. The school and this house was my home.

I walked over to my parents who stood by the front door. "well, i guess i'll see you guys on break or possibly sooner for a visit." I half smile at them.

"I'm gonna miss you little pancake, again." Dad says holding his arms open for me. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around him, giving him a tight hug. "I can't believe you're ditching me.. again."

"You can blame school for that, dad." I tell him. Though I really didn't want to go back. I don't think i'm quite ready.

I felt moms hands pull me away from dad to hug me. "Don't be such a hog, Damon. She's my baby too." Mom says as she squeezed me in her very tight hug. "If anything happens, call us and we'll be on our way. Even if you want to switch schools, I will gladly do that for you."

I chuckled at her. She still really wants me to leave the school. I actually love it, without that cullen family.

"I should go now. I love you guys." I tell them before heading out the front door.

I ran to bonnie's car to see them standing outside the car. I walk over to them. "Shotgun!" I shout as I raced Hope to the passenger seat, but she had beat me to it. She jumped in before I could and looked the door.