Chapter 2 : Begin

-Monday-

Beep beep beep beep *Slap*

"I swear if you didn't stop you'd be broken." Yelling at the alarm with a groan I go to wake the girls for school.

"Come on girls. Up Up Up school starts in an hour."

"Noooo. Whyyyyyy?" they both refuse.

"Should I bring the water bucket?" I threaten.

"NO!"

"NO!"

Hearing them fully awake I go to prepare a small breakfast knowing they'll need it. School can be tiring sometimes. A half hour passes they come trudging down from their rooms. Coincidently as I start to plate their food on the counter they plop down on the stools ready to eat.

Cleaning the dishes I start to hum a sweet melody until I'm finished. "I love it when you sing. It's beautiful." Cami compliments me. Startled I remember they were right behind me. Must've been in a trance. "She's right you're awesome." Laughing from their compliments I say, "Thanks guys. Now do you have your school bags? Wouldn't want to forget them." Pulling out their bags they send me a smile.

They both leave telling me they'll be taking the bus not needing a ride. Before exiting the door I tell them I'll pick them up when schools over. With a thumbs up the door shuts after them.

Returning to my room I prepare my outfit for the day setting it on my bed ready to be worn. Going to my office I pull out one of the books I've recently been reading, sitting down on my sofa I start on the page I last read.

Office (below)

Seeing that I've been reading for 3 hours I stop

Seeing that I've been reading for 3 hours I stop. Placing the book on my desk I start to open the files sent from Director Torres. Looking over them I try to find anything to help me with what to find. After 2 hours of searching I find that they've been buying and selling during all 3 lunches and right after school. Taking this into consideration I check the time once again; 12:16 my watch reads. Closing up the files also locking my computer, then walking back to my room going to shower and freshen up.

Outfit (below)