Chapter 5: Details

-Monday- 

Her outfit above

Walking the halls of the school I look around to see if I can spot anything suspicious that is alarming in any way that I could note. Using my eyesight I try to see through the lockers as I walk passed them, finding a few with various types of drugs I memorize the locker numbers so I can find out whom they belong to. 

Not finding anything else at the moment I head to the gym and prepare myself with the music for the practices. Knowing no one will be coming into the gym until school is over I decide to stretch and warm up my body by dancing. Seeing Gavin enter from the gyms office I tell him I'll be warming up for later. Knowing what I mean he asks to stay and watch with a nod I reply to him laughing, "sure. It's been a while since I had an audience." Playing the music on full blast I begin.

Pretend its just the girl as her (below)

Finishing my last move I already hear Gavin clapping and cheering me on, "yesss!! Star you are doing AWESOME." Bowing as a thank you he adds on, "I missed this, you always have this way when you perform you grab our eyes." Slightly blushing from the compliment I wave him off, don't get me wrong I am confident in what I do but when I get complimented on my sheer talent it just makes me really happy sometime I'm flustered because of it.

"How about we hear those pipes if you still got it," egging me on I answer him. "Oh I more than still got it," smirking as I spoke I play the song's instrumental, starting without a melody I carry on as the music begins to play after I started.

Imagine its Star singing this (below)

Giving Gavin a smug look I realized he recorded me while I was singing, narrowing my eyes at him playfully I run towards him trying to get his phone. Noticing what I was going to do he runs around the gym with me hot on his tail he raises his phone in the air. Knowing he's taller than me he took that as an advantage leaving me resulting in getting on my tip toes trying to reach for the phone. Not succeeding I make him trip on the floor causing his phone to slide across the gym close to the entrance doors. Watching the phone's movement we go to grab it not noticing Mr. James has just walked in seeing us fight towards the cell phone. 

With the phone at his feet Mr. James beats us to it and picks it up, thankfully it is locked so he can't see the video. Clearing his throat he catches our attention, getting off Gavin I run towards him happy he has the phone so I can grab it. Shouting I get closer to him I nearly fall over, "JAMES!" Catching me before I fall he steadies my body, "AHhh! Thanks that could've hurt." Chuckling he shakes his head at my antics, I try to take Gavin's phone but Mr. James already tossed it to him. 

Before I can move to tackle Gav he stops me, "w-wait its for Clara you know I won't do anything with it. Come on Stargirl don't be mad." Sighing I explain to him, "I'm not mad but you know how I am with videos and pictures of me. Just make sure it doesn't get out to the media I want to stay off the spot light it's not my thing." Smiling he nods to me and pockets his phone.

Confusedly Mr. James asks, "guys what was this about. I thought you were gonna kill each other." Gavin answers him ending his sentence with a cocky voice, "no she wouldn't kill me she loves me too much to do that." Laughing at him, "just because I love you doesn't mean I won't kill you." Throwing a bright smile at me he takes a step back hands in surrender with a funny gleam in his eye.