Chapter 21: Unexpected Visitor

-Sunday Night-

Picking up where we left off last chapter. How she looks above.

Looking at the two men inside of my home I was left surprised realizing Raphael James is in my home. Noticing the looks on their faces I remember I am covered in blood head to toe. Looking at me like I am a lunatic I roll my eyes, ignoring the looks I speak to Gavin. "Gav I need you to help me for a sec please."

"Hold up Miss you can't show up looking like this and expect me to act like you are not covered in what is that. I hope it isn't what I think it is." Shaking my head at his worrying I say, "I'll explain once I'm all cleaned up now would you please help me." Giving up he nods to me.

Telling him to follow me to the side of the house I begin walking. What I notice as I do this is that both men followed after me. God I hate this. Stoping by the hose I tell Gavin to take it and help me wash up. Opening the bags I first let Gavin take in the case out of the bag so it stays clean. 

Getting back to me I take out the bucket filled with all of the bloody knives. As I do this I hear to gasps at what they see. Gesturing to Gavin to open the hose he helps me first clean the bucket and then the knives right after. Setting those to the side I then realize I'll need a towel turning to Gavin I ask him, "Hey can you grab a towel from my room real quick there is a cabinet right next to the door with black ones."

"Yea sure. Where is your room by the way?" Speaking up I say, "Second floor west wing at the very end." Nodding in confirmation he jogs into the house. Remembering who is still with me outside it got awkward. Staying quiet I don't look at him. "Star." Startled by the softness of his voice I snap my head in his direction.

It is now that I notice his worry filled gaze. Looking at him confused I still don't speak. "Come on Star. I still care about you." Scoffing I turn away from him and say, "Look you don't have to lie. It's quite obvious that you hate me. Just don't try to make it seem like you care."

Turning to him with a roll of my eyes I notice his face hold a pained expression. "I-  He is interrupted as Gavin returns with the towel in hand trying to catch his breath from the running. Not bothering to hear him out I tell Gavin to hose me down. Starting with my hair he uses low pressure also rising my face.

As soon as my face is clean he uses a little pressure on my top and bottoms. Once most of the blood is off my clothes I start to strip them off until I am left in my shorts and sports bra. As I was removing my clothes Gavin was unbothered as he has seen me this way many times before. But James was a blushing mess, as I was taking off my clothes he turned around so quickly when he noticed I was taking my pants off.

Telling Gavin to clean me off once more I twirl to make sure I am mainly clean of blood. As he turns off the hose I let him return it to its place as I wrap myself in the towel. Picking up the clothes I throw them into the trash knowing those are definitely stained. Taking my bucket of knives I walk into the house. 

Following after me Gavin notices James was turned around. "Hey Raph she isn't naked its fine. Come on we're going inside." Hearing his throat clearing from embarrassment I continue to walk towards my room. Passing the living room I say, "Stay here. I'll be back after a clean shower and then I'll tell you about today Gavin. Is that fine with you?"

Nodding Gavin says, "then take your time Star, we'll be waiting here." Glaring at him playfully I say, "Yes you both will wait in this room." Putting his hands up in surrender he laughs as I walk up the stairs.

Getting in my room 4 minutes later I place the knives inside the bathroom as I begin to remove the last of my clothing. Getting into the shower I clean my whole body with shampoos and body washes removing the smell of the blood.