Chapter 27: Finale

-Sunday-

The position they're in when they wake up above.

Startled by my door being barged into I move fast grabbing my gun from my bed side table. Aiming at the intruder I halt recognizing the man holding a trey full of breakfast. Putting down the gun I relax from being woken up loudly.

Looking up at the man again I nearly shout, "I could've hurt you. Come on Xander this is the 5th time this happened. Its nearly n- 3 PM!?" Surprised that I slept this long peacefully I look to my side finding Raphael still in bed with me. Seems like he was exhausted too.

Surprised of what he's seeing Xander shouts alerting the whole house, "Star why is there a man in your bed!!?" Woken up from the yelling Raphael gets up in a hurry. He says, "What's wrong I heard shouting it sounded close." 

Before I can answer 4 sets of feet running is heard leading up to my door, not surprised I just lay back on my bed when I see the girls with Harmony and Emanuel looking surprised. Getting fed up I get out of bed and push everyone out the room excluding Raphael.

Closing the door I then plop on the bed huffing. Questioning me Raph asks, "What was that about?" Turning to him I say grumpily, "That was my family." Asking me confusedly he says, "I didn't know you had brothers and another sister."

Fixing my position I tell him, "They aren't biologically my sibling's they were my caretakers when I was 17. But we became close and now I consider them family same goes for the second guy I met him as Xander's friend once upon a time." Nodding in understanding he just pulls me close into a hug and kisses my cheek gently.

"We slept in a little too long I think we need to get up." Groaning in disagreement I don't move. Laughing Raphael pulls me off the bed as I try to pull away. Successfully getting me off the bed we fall to the floor as I land on top of him. 

"I hate you." Saying that caused him to laugh again then reply, "actually just yesterday you told me the exact opposite. So I'll just ignore that." Shaking my head I just get up and grab an outfit for the day. 

Outfit (below)

Entering the bathroom I take a quick shower I then get out 5 minutes later

Entering the bathroom I take a quick shower I then get out 5 minutes later. Exiting the bathroom after dressing I allow Raphael enter to also shower. 5 minutes later he gets out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his hips basically naked.

"I think I may need some spare clothes again." He says. Realizing I forgot to give him clothes I am shocked out of my trance and hand him a causal outfit. As I hand it over he tells me cockily pointing, "Oh you have a little drool right over there."

Slapping his hand I leave to let him get dressed and alert him, "Come down when you're finished Mr. funny guy." Saluting me as I leave he shuts my bedroom door. Shaking my head I walk to the kitchen.

Finding the others I only tell them one thing, "I have an idea about what you guys are thinking so all I have to say is don't be so harsh please." Agreeing all three of them nod their head. Looking over to the girls I see them giggling loudly. Speaking to them I only say, "all we did was sleep don't get any ideas."

Bursting out in laughter they just couldn't help themselves, reheating the food I place two plates on the counter top. Not a moment later Raphael enters the kitchen causing all noise to die down. 

Outfit (below)

Once the girls notice him they leave to continue their giggling in their rooms

Once the girls notice him they leave to continue their giggling in their rooms. Once he sits we begin eating as Xander, Emanuel, and Harmony all whisper in conversation. 10 minutes later we finish our plates moving them to the sink and cleaning them. Once that is done we move to the living room to relax.

Following us they stand expectantly, getting the message I allow them to do what ever it is they need to do. Xander is the first to speak, "First things first what's your name and what do you do?" Answering his question confidently Raphael smiles. 

Continuing for Xander Harmony then asks, "What are your intentions with her. Are you treating her right? So help me god if you-" Interrupting her I fake a cough loudly. Answering her questions he says, "I'm going to love her as long as I live. If I ever hurt her which I hope would never happen you may teach me a lesson."

Being a little overprotective Emanuel over shares of what he could do, "If I find out you're lying I know how to make a body disappear for your information." Nodding sheepishly Raphael squeezes my hand nervously. 

Shooing them away I thank them for coming and show them out the door. Locking the door I return to the living room finding Raphael in hiccups. Confused I ask, "what happened?" In between hiccups he says, "It's *hic* nothing *hic* it *hic* happens *hic* when *hic* I'm *hic* frightened."

Shaking my head I reassure him, "don't worry they're usually nice it's just you're my first boyfriend." Beaming into a smile he asks, "I'm your first?" Nodding I answer his question. Tackling me in a tight hug he whispers to me, "Hopefully I'm your last." Giggling I hug him back before putting something on the tv and watch together.

So this is how true happiness feels.😳

End.