Chapter 15: Follow Him

-Wednesday-

Her outfit above.

Throughout the week I've been keeping an eye on Milo and everywhere he goes I go. Not that he knows about that. Following him only lead me to the same club for the past 3 days, watching at a distance I notice he's always talking to different pairs of men.

Listening to their conversations daily I only hear them talking about getting a new supply soon. At those words I take them into account that I'll have to aware of everything more than usual. Although I am very much annoyed that they didn't give any locations or anything that can lead me into finding the base.

I am now following him once again after he finished school noticing he took a different route to where ever he is going. Passing an alleyway I keep a distance away from his car to prevent suspicion like I've been doing for a while.

After an hour and a half we pass by a clearing that is followed by a building that looks to be a factory that extends over 6 acres. Still following him I observe the building and notice it has an abandoned look on the outside. Watching him pull around the building I decide to drive 2 minutes down to park at a local diner.

Parking my car I get out and run back to the factory building. Not breaking a sweat I am now near the side of the building. Using my vision I follow him with my eyes but I also snuck in so I can find a blue print of the building at the same time.

Making sure I am not found I rummage around a room that looks to be for storage. Staying as quiet as I can I found what I am looking for. I stop using my vision to follow Milo so I can quickly memorize the blue prints. 5 minutes later I have memorized all 5 pages and returned it to the cabinet before wiping my prints from the room.

Returning outside I resume my vision on Milo and notice he has left a room that has a sign that says BOSS on the door. Still watching him I then see 2 men I recognize waving him bye while he leaves. Mark and Rick are still working in this profession, but now I can do something about it. With determination I drive back home speeding knowing I'll have a plan.

Halfway home I realize how hard I am gripping onto the steering wheel, loosening my hold I inhale and exhale a deep breathe to relieve the tension in my body. Pulling up to a fancy restaurant I call in ordering dinner, 25 minutes later I walk in to pick up the order. Paying I return to my car with the warm food driving once again.

Getting home I lock the gates and run inside while the food is still hot. Locking the door after me I place the food on the dinning table, at the same time I call for the girls to come down. Down in 3 minutes they hurry in excited to see what they'll be eating.

Smelling the foods aroma they are already drooling, plating the food we dig in and have a conversation on school and how they've been doing. Giving me genuine answers we continue eating and later hanging out after they finished their homework while I drew the blue prints I've memorized in my office.

Sleeping later than usual due to talking to each other all night we feel asleep in the living room.

-Saturday-

Having my plan already put together on Friday I had to wait til today due to the fact that I am 100 percent sure Milo will be at the club. Since I got to know him for a couple days he told me he takes a break from work to chill at the club every Saturday.

Getting dressed I confirm where Milo is by calling him with a burner phone that I only use for working with suspects. Answering the call I hear his voice, "Hey baby." Nearly gagging I give a fake giggle and return his greeting, "Hi M. How are you. And what are you doing at the moment?" "Honestly I'm bored just lying down before I head down to the bar." He answers my question.