BONUS CHAPTER

Third person's POV

It's been almost 57 years but everything is still freshed on her mind. Those memories that she had when she was in Korea, those people whom she spent time with.

And the guy she loves the most...

"Our exam finally e-ended" Hyuri was struggling to talk and coughed so bad "You a-all can leave or stay if you want"

None of her students stood up. They all stayed on their seats as quiet as they can.

One of her students raised her hand "When you first met us, you told us about a story titled Diary. You stopped and promised to tell us the whole story when we passed all the exams"

"What about it?" she asked

"Can you tell us the rest of the story? We reviewed as much as we can waiting for this opportunity. We waited for a long time to hear the story out and studied so hard. It's finally the end of the year. Can you now tell us about it?" one of the students said

A smile curved on Hyuri's lips as she felt touched hearing those from her students. She first met them, they are so loud and hardheaded but she told them about the story she experienced. They all became quiet and became emotional as they heard the first half. Hyuri thought they won't believe her, so she jokingly said that she will continue the story when they all passed the last exam and do well on their entrance exam.

Everyone agreed on their classmates' suggestion. They've been waiting for this moment to come. The moment that Hyuri will tell her story about the Jisung she met.

"Probably, the most hardest thing when you are in love is sacrificing. Some experienced this for sure, when you are in love with someone but that person is in love with someone else. You wanted to be selfish but no matter how selfish you are, you will never be happy. How can you be happy when the person you love is happy with someone else?" Hyuri smiled as she remembered those times "I sacrificed my love and happiness for him. I left Korea but my heart is still with him. Now, I am back, he is gone for good. I spent my whole life regretting which is not nice. I regret leaving and not coming back. I regret being selfless and sacrificed for him. I regret not ending up with him"

Everyone is staring at her.

"When I met him, I begged him to try the things that my Aunt Hyuri and Jisung tried before. Reminder, the Jisung I met has a girlfriend who is Yeh Shuhua" she said and that shocked everyone "Anyways, back to my story. We did everything and he didn't believed the story which is really a pain in my ass. I was hurt that time but I am more hurt when he said he loves Shuhua. I realized that it's not a good idea to continue the story that I once knew. I sacrificed my love for him and left this country..." Hyuri continued the story

Everyone is getting emotional as they heard the whole story. They are feeling hurt...

But Hyuri is also hurt...

After the last day of their class, Hyuri left the University. She is gonna retire since she knows she is getting weaker.

"Grandmother!" a guy who is aged 20 approached Hyuri

"You are really gonna call me grandmother? Hahaha" Hyuri jokingly said

It was Hyuri's grandson, named Yoo Jisung. She named him after his first love.

"Are you going somewhere?" Jisung asked

"Just somewhere" Hyuri answered