50

Jisung's POV

"I like you"

"H-Huh? W-What did you say?" Hyuri asked

"Am I wrong? Isn't this the place where that Han Jisung confessed to your Aunt?"

"A-Ah, yeah, this is the place" Hyuri smiled

"Did I say it wrong? How am I supposed to say it then? Do you know how? Can you tell me?"

"No, I don't" Hyuri answered shortly

"I think I said it wrong. I'm sorry. I don't know he said it. It's not written here what are his exact words"

"I-It's okay. You don't have to say it. I'm not hoping for details what they did together. I just want to go to the places where they went" Hyuri

"Okay"

I heard her sighed, I looked at her and she wiped her tears secretlty but I already saw it. I think I hurt her feelings. Damn. What did you do, Jisung?

"I'm sorry if what I said offended you-"

"No, you didn't" she smiled and looked at me while tears falling from her eyes "This tears didn't fall because I was offended nor hurt. This tears are a sign of happiness. Finally, I'm going to where they went together"

"Hyuri-"

"But to be honest, it hurts. I know you are hurt because of Shuhua and Hyunjin. I don't know if you said those words and made me hope that there's a chance. I think this is really crazy. I know that you still love Shuhua but I am still hoping. What can I do? This is what I wanted. I asked for this to happen" Hyuri wiped her tears and looked at the river "I don't even know why I am doing this. I want to stop but I can't. I promised myself to give them what they never had"

"Sorry-"

"Don't be sorry, you are making me feel bad. Anyway, shall we go now? I am really tired, I want to rest" Hyuri

I nodded. She just smiled and started walking away from me. I quickly followed her and I saw how she tried to control her tears and how she wiped it secretly. I sighed. What did I do? I hurt her feelings. She quickly got in the cab and wiped her tears again. I got in quietly and told the driver the place. He started driving but that's when I heard quiet sobs from Hyuri. Why are you so careless?! You just fucking hurt her feelings! What the hell, Jisung? Damn you.

"Can you stop the car?"

The driver stopped the car, I quickly went to the front seat beside the driver. I want her to cry freely and not secretly. He started driving again and turned on the music.

"Thank you" I mouthed

The driver knew why I sat here beside him. I looked at the rear view mirror, she's still crying. What am I supposed to do now? Damn it.

After a couple of minutes we finally arrived at her house. I paid and we both got out of the car. She stood in front of the gate while looking at me. I waited for the cab to go.

"Thank you so much for today" Hyuri smiled at me

"Hyuri-"

"I'll go inside now. I'll see you tomorrow" Hyuri smiled once again and was about to go but I held her hand "Huh? What is it?"

"Can I pick you up later? I just want to do something as a sorry. I know you won't tell me what you really feel but I am worried. I want to do something for you. If it's okay, can we go out tonight? Let's eat"

"It's not-" Hyuri

"No, I insist"

"Alright. I'll see you later, then?" Hyuri smiled

I nodded and watched her enter the house without looking back. I sighed but I saw Minho and Felix came out of the house.

"Did she cried?" Felix asked

I nodded "I think it's because of me. But don't worry, I'll make it up for her. I asked her to eat outside with me. I want to make her feel relax"

"What did you do? I told you not to make her cry not hurt her. She's so precious to be in pain" Felix

"I know, I am at fault. I admit it and I am sorry for that. But don't worry that won't happen again. I promise"

"I'll go inside now" Felix said and entered the house leaving me and Minho alone

"This is the first time I talked to you this serious. My cousin, Hyuri, she don't deserve to be in pain. I know Felix already talked to you about it. I also know that Hyuri told you about the story and the diary. It's all true and she's not lying about it. I know she already likes you, I know it. I hope you won't take advantage of her feelings, now that you know. Her Father is being protected to her around boys, that's why we are always concer and worried. Our Aunt died because of a guy she likes, we are too scared that Hyuri might do the same for the same guy named Han Jisung. I hope you understand why I am talking like this. I don't want to hate you Jisung, I don't want our friendship to be ruined" Minho

"I understand-"

"But once I find out that you made her cry. I won't mind punching you in your face. I am going to cut our friendship right away. I will do everything for my cousin" Minho stared once more and left me outside

Now it's a mess. I'll teach my self how to love Hyuri. I want her to be happy not because of her Aunt, but for her.