32

Minho's POV

"Where's Hyuri?"

"She is just drying her hair" Felix answered and started fixing his shirt "What are we going to buy there? Should we buy some for us?"

"I think so"

"Hyunjin was asking why aren't you reading our group chat since last night?" Felix asked and started arranging his hair this time

"Why? Does it matter? You are here anyways. You can tell me if something is going on"

Felix didn't answered and just nodded as answer. I got curious and quickly looked at our group chat.

______________________________________

Azriel VARSITY

4:20 am

Chan : So, are you guys okay with our schedule for later?

Hyunjin : We have a schedule?

Minkyu : It's okay if you guys aren't going. It's just for fun.

Felix : Minho and I can't join. We have to go to the mall.

Jeongin : Mall? Why?

Felix : Our cousin came. She is going to start her first day of school tomorrow.

Changbin : She? Is that the cousin you always talk about?

Felix : Yes, she came here a week ago.

Seungmin : Ah, the girl we saw last night?

Felix : Yup, it's her.

Chan : So, you and Minho aren't going to join. Anyways, tell her good luck.

Felix : I will

Hyunjin : Aren't we supposed to rest? Damn. But I'll join.

Chan : Alright.

10:42 am

So, are we going to play? :

Chan : Yup, later in the afternoon. Are you going to join?

Yes, we'll just go to the mall. We are currently waiting for her to move. She is just drying her hair :

Hyunjin : I'll see you all later.

Alright :

______________________________________

I turned off my phone and scrolled through my feed. Why am I accepting random friend requests? When did I? I quickly unfriended those people I don't really know and I'm not familiar with.