53

Shuhua's POV

I entered Azriel University with a heavy feeling. Everyone is staring at me like they want to end me. They look disgusted with me. I saw my friends talking on the hallway, looks like they are having fun without me.

"Arian!"

They just looked at me and quickly left. What is their problem? They hate me too? What did I do wrong? As I walk to my classroom, their eyes are still on me. They are watching every moves I make. I know I am used to them looking at me but this is different. Why am I suddenly feeling sad? It feels weird. I never felt sad. Even once.

"I heard she's in a relationship with Jisung but she'a flirting with Hyunjin"

"Really? Oh my gosh. No wonder why she kept getting into my nerves"

"Where did you heard that?"

"Everyone knows about it. All of the students here"

"She looks beautiful but bitch"

I felt my tears falling from my eyes. I was about to enter the classroom when someone stood and blocked the way.

"G-Get out of my way"

Someone dragged me somewhere and next thing I knew we are in the garden.

"Cry as much as you can. I won't disturb you" she said

I looked at her and saw "Hyuri..."

She nodded "Just cry"

"Are you h-happy now? You g-got what you want! Everyone hates me now! My friends turned their back on me! I hope you are happy now! I hope you are having fun!"

"I would never feel happy when someone is being hated by everyone. I never wanted this to happen, you did this to yourself, Shuhua. You chose this desting even though you know it's wrong" Hyuri

"I-Is it wrong to f-fall in love?"

"It's never wrong to fall in love but doing everything for love is completely wrong. You know you are in a relationship with Jisung but you chose to go after Hyunjin. You should've broke up with Jisung in a nice and peaceful way not like this" Hyuri

"No matter what you say. You are still my enemy. You made this mess"

"Shuhua, I hate you. Yes, I admit it. I hate you so much and I want to hurt you and make fun of you right now. But did I? I didn't, right? I hate you because Jisung likes you, he still loves you even though you hurt him. He still cares for you no matter what you do. I hate you for that. I hate you for hurting him, I hate you for making him cry. But no matter how much I hate you, I would never hurt you. I know deep inside that even if I make fun of you or hurt you, that won't change anything. Jisung will hate me and he still loves you. In that way, I am hurting myself. That's why I-I didn't..." Hyuri said and tears falling from her eyes "My Aunt is right. You are really crazy when it comes to love. I once dreamed of your past life. You had a boyfriend and you both love each other. His parents hates you and did everything for him to leave you. They told their son that you are cheating which is not true. He left you, he went to states without knowing you are pregnant. Your parents kicked you out, everyone kicked you out of their lives. You became tired and killed yourself..."

"W-What are you saying?"

"I sound crazy, right? But it's true. It's your past life. 20 years ago, you lived here as a soul wandering around. My Aunt helped you to leave this world by talking to the guy you love and telling him about your death. He didn't knew. He never heard of you until my Aunt told him. You never hated him although you lost everything because of him. That's why I understand you, Shuhua. You want to be loved and be cared by someone. You already have it but you pushed him away. You already have Jisung" Hyuri smirked and looked at my eyes "I know this sounds crazy. I know I am hurting myself but please, don't hurt Jisung. He loves you more than anyone else and I am willing to leave him alone just promise me you won't hurt him again. I will leave you two alone, this place and everyone here. I will go back to where I belong, just promise me"

"But-"

"You are going after Hyunjin because of popularity, right? How about your heart? Who your heart wants? Isn't it Jisung? You still love Jisung, right?" Hyuri smiled and held both of my hands "He loves you. I know it. I was there when he was trying to forget you but he can't. I was there when he was trying to fool himself. I was there when he finally told everyone that he still loves you"

"I-I'm sorry..." I whispered and burst out crying

"Don't be sorry. You did nothing wrong. I am here and I will always be here for you although I know it will hurt me so bad. You and Jisung belong to each other, and I belong to someone out there" Hyuri

I hugged her tight "Hyuri..."

"It's okay. You just have to talk to him and explain everything sincerely. He will understand because he loves you" Hyuri

I nodded as answer. She carefully wiped my tears.

"F-For the last time, can I spend the day with him?" Hyuri