52

Hyuri's POV

After a couple of hours of drinking, they had like 10 bottles of soju. I didn't drink even a single drop of soju because my cousins are glaring at me and they are threatening me.

"Hyuri, aren't you really going to join the arts club?" Chan asked as he drank

"No, I think photography club is fine now"

"I think photography club and arts club are pretty related to each other. You can took a picture of your arts" Minkyu

"Are we allowed to join two acrivity club?" Jeongin

"Yes, as long as we can do our works or divide our time" Seungmin

"Alright, our class president" Jisung said while taking his drink

"He is drunk" Hyunjin told me

I took the soju and put it away from him "Just sleep for now"

"I'm not drunk at all" Jisung said

"Anyway, until when are you going to stay here Hyuri?" Seungmin

"Until I graduate? I just hate it in California. All of my cousins there are using me as an excuse to go out with their girlfriends and boyfriends. I am always left out when I go with them. Aside from that, when it comes to basketball, they kept getting into a fight and I'll be the one who's confused. I don't know if I should tell them what happened or not"

"You are stuck in the middle? Hahahaha" Changbin

"Yup and it's crazy"

"How is your stay here so far?" Changbin

"Fun? I am not sure. It's not that long since I got here. I am still trying to adjust some things for me. Although, I am pretty doing well here, I still need to know some things I don't"

"I agree" Jeongin

"How does it feel living with these two handsome varsity players?" Minkyu teased the two

"Not that fun, I always need to tell them where I am going and who I am with. Unlike in California, they always let me go with my friends without having a curfew"

"Why would you compare us two your weird cousins there? We are trying to protect you. You are a woman and it's dangerous for you to let you go our freely. We are just protecting our treasure and we promised your Father" Minho

"I know hahaha. Don't be mad, okay? I was just teasing you two"

"Hyuri, when did you had your tattoo?" Jeongin asked

"Two years ago? Actually, it's not just one. I also have one on my ankle and my wrist" I said and showed them my tattoos "The one on my collarbone is a small diary, on my ankle is moon and stars, this one on my wrist is my birthday"

"Wow. Are those meaningful?" Chan

"Hell yeah"

"Ya! I never thought you will have that much tattoo. I will really tell your Mom and Dad about those" Minho

"They knew"

Uncle Dawon entered the house "What's the celebration for?"

"Nothing, Uncle. We were just having fun" Felix

"Really? Make sure not to cause any trouble. If you can't go home just stay here" Uncle Dawon

"Yes, Uncle" they all answered

"Are you drinking Hyuri?" Uncle Dawon

"No, I am not and I can't. You can see those two kept staring at me with their hawk eyes"

"Good. I'll go upstairs now" Uncle Dawon said and went to his room

Uncle Jaeyoon isn't always here. He is going home to his wife which is Felix's Mom. This house is like the house for the three of us. Uncle Dawon go home here sometimes and sometimes not. My Dad is with my Mom in states. I don't know when is she going home but I hope they are fine there.

"Hyuri, can you help me?" Seungmin asked

"Sure"

We both went to the kitchen and prepared some snacks for them.

"Now, they are both okay. All thanks to you, if you didn't came, Jisung won't know about his girlfriend's actions" Seungmin

"That's not true. They reconciled because they are friends they love each other. Right now, we just have to take care of Shuhua"

"Do you have plans? As far as I know, she's like the queen bee of the school but with a class" Seungmin

"She's nice. I know she is. I'll talk to her, I'll take care of her. I know her better than everyone"

"Your choice, then" Seungmin said and got out of the kitchen

I wiped the table and put all the plates in the sink, so I will just need to wash everything later. I know Felix and Minho won't wash it. They are pretty drunk right now. I was about to go to the living room when I heard Jisung talking.

"It's really amazing. S-She cheated on me but I am still in love with her. I don't u-understand. She's really amazing. It h-hurts, I want to kill myself but Hyuri stopped me. She changed it. I got an i-idea of helping her do what she wants while I will forget Shuhua" Jisung said and I can hear his small laugh "Although I heard her story and she showed me an evidence. I am still confused if I will believe her. That's not how a love story goes. I want to believe her but something in me is controlling my decisions. Now, I am forcing myself to do all those with her"

I felt my hand turned into a fist. I stayed quiet as I saw Jisung sleeping. I sighed and went to the living room. They are all shook to see me standing in front of them.

"You all didn't hear anything. You all will act like nothing happened, no one will spill anything"

"H-Hyuri..." Hyunjin called

I smiled at him "I'm fine"