5

Hyuri's POV

"So?"

"I knew it. You will act like that" the guy named Jisung smiled and gave me the diary "Keep it. It will be useful to you. Anyway, why did you threw it?"

"Why would I tell you?"

"Maybe I can help?" Jisung

"Really?" I asked and he just nodded is head as answer "Fine. I graduated two months ago at California and I got here yesterday. My birthday is fast approaching and Mom asked me for a gift. I told her I want a ferrari 360 spider, she said yes. I was so excited but she got me a diary instead"

"Why?" Jisung asked and he started moving the swing

"She said she still needs to earn money and aside from that I need to write a lot of memories before she buys me a ferrari. What am I supposed to do? Write that I am so pissed and I met a guy named Jisung who's pretending to be nice?"

"Sure. It's part of the memory and if you will, it's going to be useful" Jisung

"I thought you are going to help me? Why are you advising me now? If only I knew you are just fooling around, I should've not told you"

"I will help you" Jisung

I looked at him and he smiled at me sweetly "R-Really?"

He nodded and stood up "Yup, I will help you. But for now, you have to write down what you want to do. Like, going somewhere, trying this and that, wanting to see that. Then, let's do everything. You just need to write down every moment we did"

"Of course! When are we starting?"

"Tomorrow? If it's okay" Jisung

"Tomorrow? Okay, then. I will have my first class for college tomorrow, then I'll go here"

"Sure" Jisung smiled at me once again

"May I ask where are you from? It looks like you are near here and you always go here?"

"I always go here at night" Jisung

"Why?"

"I just love how the darkness comforts me. I love how peace this place is and there's no one visiting here every night. That means, this place is like my own comfort place" Jisung said and put both of his hands inside his pocket "Seems like you had a fight someone in your house? You look worried"

"Worried who? Me? No"

"Spill, I'm going to listen" Jisung

"It's just my brother. He is so annoying like he doesn't treat me as his sister. When I'm talking to our Mom last year, he ended the call. I don't know what's his reason and he even hates our Dad"

"Everything happens for a reason and I'm pretty sure your brother has a reason. Can I ask you one more thing in exchange of my help?" Jisung asked while looking straight to my eyes, I nodded "I want you to understand your brother and don't act rude whenever someone talks to you"

"That's it?"

"Can you do it?" Jisung asked

"Of course!"

"Okay, then. You need to go home. I'm going to meet you tomorrow here. Goodluck on your first day" Jisung smiled

"Thank you! Bye!" I smiled and started running away from him, I turned around and waved at him. I continued running again.

I'm so excited and aside from being excited about my car...

He looks so cute.

______________________________________

Taeyang's POV

"Where the hell is she?"

"I already told you. She's going to the playground. If you are worried, go there. You are acting cool when you are so worried about your sister" Jaeyoon said and ate his popcorn

"I'm not worried. We need to lock the door and I am fucking sleepy"

"Lock the door, then. Let her sleep outside, she deserves it for making his brother worried" Jaeyoon smirked and ran to his room "She'll be here! You don't have to worry!" he shouted

I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch. The door suddenly opened and Hyuri was so shocked to see me "Where did you go? Do you know that we need to lock the doors?"

"S-Sorry?" Hyuri

"Sorry what? Did I just heard it wrong? Did you say sorry?"

"I said I am sorry and I don't want to start a fight. I don't know why are you so mad at me but I really want to rest. It's my first day tomorrow and I want to have a good morning. So, if you are going to keep doing this, just stay away from me and pretend that I am not living here with you. It's fine with me if you will treat me as an invisible" Hyuri

"So, it's now wrong to scold a girl who came home so late? It's my right since I am older than you. It's pretty clear that it's Monday tomorrow and you will start your class tomorrow. I don't want to wait for someone tomorrow. If you are going to wake up late, then go to school on your own. I won't wait for you"

She sighed and stared at me "You know what? Calm down, will you? Are you mad because you are single? If you are mad because of that. You don't have to worry, I will introduce you if I will see someone beautiful in my class. Right now, I need to go to my room and start writing random things. So, goodnight to you and have a beautiful dream, my dear oppa. Bye bye!" she smiled and ran to her room carrying her diary

I sighed as I heard her door closed so loud "What the hell just happened? W-When did she start calling me oppa? Is she making fun of me?!"

I can't believe this.