49

Hyuri's POV

"Crazy. Anyways, I need to go now"  I smiled at him and was about to go

He pulled me and leaned to the wall "I-I told you, I like you. I'm being serious right now, Yoo Hyuri"

I can feel his breath because of how close we are. He was panting and I am damn scared. I just hope he won't do anything weird right now. This is what I always watched in some movies. This is where the kiss will come. No!!! I am not ready for that.

"H-Hwang Hyunjin, w-what the hell are y-you doing?"

"You don't believe me, right? I like you and I am dead serious. I-I can't take it when I always see you with Jisung. It felt like my heart will explode out of anger" Hyunjin whispered in a husky voice which made me nervous even more

"W-Will you p-please move? I-I need to go now"

"No, I'm not going to move. You can't go with Jisung. Stop talking about him. If you will mention about it again..." he said while looking at me but I can't even look at him, he leaned even more "I don't know what I can do right now"

"Y-You are crazy"

"I am, it's because of you" he whispered and sighed

I can feel my heart beating so fast and crazy. Why am I nervous?! It's just Hwang Hyunjin! Chill down, Hyuri!

I was shocked when someone punched him that made Hyunjin fall on the ground. I saw Jisung looks so mad glaring at Hyunjin.

"After Shuhua, you now want Hyuri?!" he shouted and was about to attack when I quickly hugged him "Yoo Hyuri, let go of me"

"J-Jisung, stop. L-Let's leave"

"Let go of me!" he shouted so loud

"Han Jisung! Are you crazy?!" Shuhua shouted and ran towards Hyunjin "Are you okay? Are you hurt? Let's go"

"Seriously? You are asking him? In front of me? Ya, Yeh Shuhua. Show some respect to me. You cheated on me because of him hahaha. No wonder you-" Jisung

"What now Jisung?! You also cheated with Hyuri! No wonder why you didn't stopped me from going because you have plans with her!" Shuhua shouted

"Don't you fucking turn the table! You are the one who cheated here and you are the reason why our friendship was ruined! Hyuri didn't do anything wrong! Stop talking like you are the victim here, Shuhua" Jisung said while glaring at Shuhua

"Will you please leave us alone?! Just leave with her! Let me and Hyunjin be happy! I like him, so please, let us be happy" Shuhua

"What? Are you kidding me right now? How about me? Did you used me to get closer to him?! Oh, right. That's you, Shuhua. You are greedy for popularity, right?" Jisung

"H-Hyuri, think about what I told you earlier. If you will go with him it will look like you are hurting your own self" Hyunjin

"Are you really going to keep doing this?!" Jisung shouted and was about to go to Hyunjin when I held his hand

I looked back and saw him staring at me "Sorry, Hyunjin"

"She chose me over you" Jisung whispered and smirked at Hyunjin

"Let's go"

We both left Azriel University and rode the cab to han river which is not that far from the University. I looked at Jisung but he is staring at the window. Is he affected because Shuhua chose Hyunjin over him? If I will be Shuhua, I will choose the guy who's inlove with me. She's so lucky.

After a couple of minutes we finally arrived at han river. Jisung quietly paid and got out of the car. I quietly follow him. We are not walking at the side walk of thr han river. He is walking a few steps from me, I am walking behind him, trying to figure out his feelings.

Why am I disappointed? Why am I like this? I should be happy he came here with me. I should be grateful that he agreed to do everything with me. But why am like this? Why does it feel different? Why do I feel so sad? Hyuri, he doesn't like you, okay? He is here because you told him to go with you. He doesn't want to go here. Why are you expecting so much? The Jisung on the diary and the Jisung in front of you are totally different from each other.

He stopped walking and went near the rails "What are you doing there? Come here"

I nodded and quickly stood beside him. It's written on the diary that Jisung confessed that he likes my Aunt. In front of this peaceful river with just the two of them watching it. He is really sweet to do such things. I took a quick glance of Jisung who's still quiet beside me. Argh! Yoo Hyuri! Why are you disappointed?! Stop it, okay?! He will never like you! He loves Shuhua, okay?! He is in love with her and you don't have a chance. Stop dreaming! Damn it. You and your Aunt are different too! That love story is just meant for them and not for you.

Jisung sighed and looked at the peaceful river "What's so special about this place?"

"H-Huh? What do you mean?"

"There a lot of tourist going here which is really amazing. This is just a long peaceful and beautiful river. But where's the special part there?" Jisung smirked

I stayed quiet and looked at the sky.

"Hyuri" he called

"What is it?" I looked at him

"I like you"