59

Hyuri's POV

I looked at grandma and held her hand tightly "You don't have to worry. We are happy now"

The grandma kept crying as she looked at me "I-I still can't believe. I am not crazy, and I know they are the two of you. They came back to life"

"I believe you. I also have the same feeling of being worried and scared to tell everyone what I know. I am scared they might think I am crazy but it's true. The story is real"

"W-What do you mean?" Jilian asked

I think she looks younger than me.

"My Aunt, she met a guy named Han Jisung 20 years ago. They met for an unexpected reason but they are both thankful. Anyway, her name is Yoo Hyuri, I was named after her. There, he promised to help her make a lot of memories so she can fill up the diary and buy the car she want. They spent every nights with each other, doing a lot of memories. They went to han river, they drank soju and ate chicken, they went to nam tower and did the love padlock. Every memories were written in the diary of my Aunt. But then, she find out that Jisung is not real, he is not my Aunt's imagination but he is a ghost or a soul..."

"H-He is?" Jilian

I felt my tears fell "He is a soul from 50 years ago that time, that was year 2000. He is wandering because he has some unfinished business. Aside from him, my Aunt met two ghost and she helped them. The two left but Jisung remained. T-The unfinished business is to see the girl he's been waiting for, for 50 years"

"Y-You mean t-that Jisung is our ancestor? He waited for your A-Aunt?" Jilian asked

I nodded "Yeah, he confessed everything to her. The girl he was talking about is my Aunt. The girl he is dancing with under the moonlight, is my Aunt. There, he left and told her he will find wherever she is. But I really think they love each other..."

"Where is your Aunt? I-Is she still alive?" Jilian

"The next day, she acted okay, that she's fine. But then, she followed Jisung. S-She jumped from the highest floor of the U-University which is the rooftop. She said if she c-can't be with him in this w-world, she will f-follow him in the other world" I said and wiped my tears away

"B-But you two met now" Jilian

"We did but I don't think we are now meant for each other. Just like all of you, I am hoping to continue the love story they started but we can't"

"I understand, but this will be really part of their love story. They finally met as Hyuri and Jisung, again" Jilian smiled and looked at grandma "I want to show you something"

She just covered grandma's body with a blanket and we both left the room. She used a key and unlocked a room at the very end of the house.

"Whose room is this?"

"This is Han Jisung's room" Jilian said and opened the door

"From 70 years ago?"

"We are always cleaning this and everything he left is here. Every memories he had with her" Jilian said

As I entered the room, my heart broke into pieces and my tears started falling nonstop as I looked at the big painting hanging on the wall.

"W-Who are they?"

"They both look like you and that guy earlier. Exactly the same. They are Yoo Hyuri and Han Jisung from 70 years ago. This is also a painting from 70 years ago. He kept this for a long time and took care of this" Jilian said as she wiped the frame carefully, she opened a closet and took a box "Look at this"

I quickly helped her open the box and took out everything "Is it okay?"

"Yes, as long as we won't break anything here" Jilian said and handed me an old diary "This is her diary and she left this to my grandma, before she went to states"

I looked at the first page and saw her first entry, I looked at the other pages and it was filled with their own memories everyday "She's also writing a diary?"

"Yeah, I don't know if it's coincidence but I remembered her diary when you mentioned your Aunt's diary. So, I showed it to you" Jilian said and gave me a small old box "Open it"

I quickly opened it "Necklaces?"

"Yeah, their necklace. When they died, it was removed from their body and we kept it here. We believe that they will come back to life and will wear this necklaces again" Jilian

"H-How did they died?"

"As what you've hear earlier. Hyuri was brought to states by her parents but she suffered from an unknown disease that became the cause of her death. Jisung received the news and told himself that it's not true but when the body was brought here. He became a mess and cried every night. After a couple of days, he killed himself using a gun. After that, they were both buried beside each other" Jilian

"I-"

"The story repeats itself, 70 years ago, Jisung followed Hyuri. Then, 20 years ago, your Aunt followed Jisung. I just hope this time, it'll not be a tragic one. I hope you two will end up together" Jilian smiled

"I hope so..."