10

Hyuri's POV

Hi diary,

I think today is going to be my last day on earth. This day will be the most memorable day for me. Damn!!! My brother will really kill me once he sees me at Azriel later!!! Ah! Anyway, this is my entry #3, Jisung made me try soju and spicy chicken. He used his own money even though it was me who requested for it. Thanks to him. I already have three entries and will continue to write more entries! Lastly, my Mom said I was so drunk that I couldn't even wake up. She said my brother is really mad. I didn't lied only, but I drank and almost slept- I already slept at the playground. Thanks to Rowoon oppa. He brought me home. But still, I am really dead. Any last words for me? I need to go! Bye!

I locked my diary again and put it inside my bag. I tied my hair into a bun and got out of the house. I locked the door and started walking. The University is really near, so I can walk everyday.

"Hyuri?" someone called

I looked behind and saw Chani smiling at me "Chani, where are you off to?"

"Just somewhere. Are you going to school now?" Chani

"Yup, but may I ask what time can Jisung and I meet later? I have a wish again"

"He is only available at night. He is just sneaking out. Tell me what is your wish, I'll tell him" Chani said while holding on his bag's strap

"I want to go to han river tonight"

"How about your brother? What if he gets mad at you?" Chani asked

"You know I have a brother?"

"Jisung told me. So, how about him? What if he will get mad?" Chani

"I don't know. Can I have your phone number? I'll text or call you later"

"Actually, I don't have my own phone since I am not contacting anyone. Just give me your number and I'll use one of my friend's phone" Chani

"Sure" I took my pen out and started writing on his palm my phone number "Can you understand?"

"Yes" Chani nodded while looking at his palm "I need to go now. I'll see you when I see you"

"Sure! Bye, thank you"

"No problem" Chani smiled and left

I continued walking and turned on my music on and wore my earphones. I held my bag's strap and started to feel the music. I like this feeling. I've never tried to walk while my music is on. At California, my brothers with my father's new wife, they usually pick me up from school and send me to school using their own cars. I'm pretty close to them unlike me and Taeyang. Those brothers are always buying me everything and always siding with me, while Taeyang is the perfect opposite of them.

"Rowoon?" I whispered as I saw Rowoon walking in front of me. We are like 15 steps away from each other

DAMN. WHAT SHOULD I DO?! THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING. I JUST WANT TO GO HOME.

"Rowoon!" someone called behind me and saw three girls screaming because...

ROWOON LOOKED BACK! AND HE FUCKING SAW ME!

DAMN, NO.

He stopped walking while looking back, I continued walking like I didn't saw him there but when I reached his direction "How are you?"

I stopped walking "Me? H-Hahaha p-pretty fine h-hahahaha"

"I see" Rowoon nodded

"I need to go. I am really late!" I said and started running away from him

"Hyuri!" he shouted but I continued running

After a couple of minutes running, I finally reached Azriel University. I quickly ran to my classroom as fast as I can. I saw some of my classmates, I sat on my seat and fixed my hair that was ruined while running. I quickly tied it into a bun and wiped my sweats.

"That's so-"

"Hyuri!" Rhain called and sat beside me

"Hey"

"Why are you sweating? What happened?" Rhain asked

BECAUSE I RAN AWAY FROM ROWOON, I WAS SO EMBARRASSED OF WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT AND I CAN'T EVEN FACE HIM RIGHT NOW. THIS IS ALL JISUNG'S FAULT! HE LEFT ME THERE ALONE! "Nothing hehehe"

"Really? Anyway, we will be having a group meeting later after class. Are you okay with that? I decided to let you join my team since you don't have any group, right?" Rhain

"Thanks"

"Hmm okay" Rhain

"Can you tell my brother about it? Look, he is really mad at me and he will kill me once he sees me. So, please. Talk to him and tell him about it"

"I would love to!" Rhain smiled

"Thanks!"

She nodded and went to her room. Our teacher arrived and gave us something to do related to numbers. This is what I hate, doing something about numbers. It was like mortal enemy ever since I started studying. I tried understanding what's written ob the book but damn, nothing enters my mind. What am I supposed to do here? Relax? And be stress when our exam day arrives?

"Yoo Hyuri" our teacher called, I quickly stood up as a respect to her "Can you bring this to the highest floor? The head teachers needs to sign these papers, wait for them to finish and bring it back"

"Y-Yes" I took the papers and got out of our room. I went to the next floor and told the head teachers to sign all the papers. I waited for five minutes and quickly went back to our classroom. I gave our teacher the papers and went back to my seat. As soon as I sat down, my paper is not here anymore "Where is my paper?" I asked the guy beside me

"Our teacher took it" he answered

"Hyuri! You got this mini seat work perfect!" she smiled

I quickly took my paper and saw the questions and problems was already answered.

Who the fuck did this?