29

Third person's POV

Jisung is watching Hyuri from far away. He doesn't want to show up because it'll be hard for him to say goodbye to her. But he doesn't know it's more harder to look at Hyuri crying and begging for him to show up.

"Han Jisung! I'm begging you!" Hyuri shouted as she continued crying

Jisung suddenly appeared and hugged Hyuri from her back "I'm here"

"J-Jisung..." Hyuri called

"Sshhh, I won't face you until you stop crying" Jisung whispered

"Y-You are not going to leave, right?" Hyuri asked and is having high hopes "R-Right?"

"Let's stay like this" Jisung whispered and hugged Hyuri even more tighter

"W-Why are you acting like this? Y-You are c-confusing me" Hyuri

"Ssshhhh" Jisung

Hyuri removed Jisung's hands and faced him "You are n-not going to l-leave me, right?"

Jisung took a deep breath and helped Hyuri stood up "Hyuri, I have something to tell you"

"I-I'm not going to listen. P-Please tell me first you are not going to leave" Hyuri

Jisung sighed "I'm sorry but I don't want to lie to you"

"Y-You are going to l-leave me?" Hyuri asked

"I have to" Jisung

Hyuri shook his head "No way, you can't leave me. You have to stay here"

"I don't belong here, this is not the place I should be. We can't be together, you have to live your life without me" Jisung smiled and held her hands tightly "Hyuri, I am here for 50 years and I need to go"

"H-How about me? I want to be with you" Hyuri cried

"You will continue your life normally without us getting involved. Actually, when we talked to you, it was wrong. It's not supposed to be like that but still, you helped us" Jisung

Hyuri stayed quiet and hugged Jisung.

"D-Do you really h-have to leave?" Hyuri asked while hugging Jisung tightly

Jisung nodded "Please, listen to me. You need to know something" Jisung let go of Hyuri's hug and looked at her eyes "Remember the girl I am talking about? The girl I danced with and promised with, under the moonlight?"

Hyuri nodded.

"It was you, Yoo Hyuri. The next day, your parents brought you to states in exchange for not ruining my life. You never sent me any letter, you never said hi, or anything. I never received anything from you since you left me. It was the hardest thing but I told myself I will wait until we meet again because we promised to meet each other again. I waited and waited alone until I heard you died from an unknown disease, you can't be treated because there's not treatment. I was so devastated that time, I cried and cried as much as I can. I made myself believe that you are not dead but w-when I saw your dead body. I felt hopeless and useless. T-The day I saw your lifeless body, I told myself we will meet again. I shot myself and died that day. I thought I-I'm not dead yet because it feels like nothing happened but then I knew I am just a sould wandering around" Jisung explained and smiled at Hyuri "I've never saw you wherever I go. I thought you are reborn as a new person but finally you are here"

"W-Why are you telling me this?" Hyuri asked

"I just want you to know that no matter how long it takes I will always wait for you and we will meet again" Jisung

Taeyang became worried since her sister left the house. He didn't know that his nonstop mouth will say something like that and he never knew that was his sister's feeling.

"Jaeyoon, I'll go to the playground. Wait here and take care of Mom" Taeyang said and brought his jacket with him

"Please, find her" Dawon said

Taeyang nodded and ran out of the house. He went to the playground and saw his sister crying. He was about to walk forward when he realized that maybe she's talking to Jisung. He stood and hid there as he watched his sister cry.

Jisung sighed "I will never had the chance to tell all of these to you. I don't know if I am going to reborn or will stay dead"

"W-What if the day you were reborn will be the day of my death. H-How are we going to meet, again? T-Tell me" Hyuri cried hard

"We will meet for sure but we are not able to recognize each other. It's either we have the different face or different names. But I promise, I will always remember the nights we spent together" Jisung smiled and hugged Hyuri tightly for one last time "Always remember that I, Han Jisung, will always love you and take care of you as possible as I can. I will always remind myself about you. I will do everything so I will remember you"

"W-What if you don't? W-What if w-we are far from each other?" Hyuri asked

Jisung smiled and he is slowly disappearing "Hyuri"

"N-No, p-please! Don't!" Hyuri cried out loud as he tried to hold Jisung tightly

"L-Listen to me" Jisung said

Hyuri cried and looked at Jisung's eyes "I want you to be happy no matter what happens. I want you to move forward and remember this night as a dream. I want you to live your life with someone"

"D-Don't leave me, J-Jisung" Hyuri cried and tried to hug Jisung but she can't

"I will find you wherever you are, Yoo Hyuri..."