28

Hyuri's POV

Rhain parked the car in front of my house "Is this your house?"

"Yup"

"Then, your brother and cousins were inside?" Rhain asked

"Hmm, they are inside. Do you want to go inside? or nah?"

"I'll visit you next time. I need to go now. My boyfriend is probably waiting for me" Rhain

"Luck you"

"Well..." she smiled

"Thank you for today"

"No problem, you can always bring me anywhere you want. I am always willing and ready to go with you" Rhain smiled

"Thank you. I'll go now" I got out of the car and watches her drove away from my house. I entered the house quietly "I'm home"

"H-Hyuri? Let's go!" Jaeyoon

"Where?"

"To the kitchen. Where else?" Dawon asked and dragged me to the kitchen

"I'll just change my clothes" I said and went to my room

I quickly wore my blue sweat shirt, black short and tied my hair into pony tail. I saw my diary on my table and the necklace is beside it. I unlocked it and saw the pictures once again. Jisung is really not there.

Hi diary,

Entry #7, I don't know what to write. I never planned to write anything tonight because nothing good happened to me. But I realized I should every memories that happens everyday to me. Today, Chani and Shuhua finally left this world. They finally told their loved ones about their unfinished business. I am happy for them but it's still hard to think about it. I never imagined it'll be like this. But it happens already and I will always pray for them. I need to go. My family is waiting and also I will go to the playground. I want to see him. Bye!

I locked the diary and ran downstairs to the kitchen. I sat beside Dawon and started eating, they started as well. I need to eat fast. I want to see him. He can't just leave like that. I need to see him.

"Hyuri? Do you want some ice cream? Jaeyoon bought earlier" Mom asked

"I'm good"

"How abour watermelons? I bought some fresh watermelons earlier" Dawon asked

"Nah, thank you"

"Are you okay?" Taeyang asked

I nodded.

I quickly finished my food and drank the water "I'm done. I'll go now"

"Where are you going?" Mom

"Somewhere"

"Hyuri it's too late for a girl like you going somewhere and you are alone" Jaeyoon

"I'm not alone"

"Are you going to the playground to meet Jisung?" Taeyang asked

I nodded

"Hyuri he is not real. How many times do we have to remind you?  He is already dead! Let him go! You are making it even hard for yourself! He needs to leave our world!" Taeyang

"Sorry, I'm not in the mood to fight with you"

"You are not going to leave" Taeyang said and was about to go

"Do you know when I met him for the first time? I felt loved, not because I like him but he is like my own soldier. I have this kind of bad attitude and always act rude towards everyone. I am a spoiled a brat and a troublemaker. I am always the number one student in the trouble maker list. I am known as the bravest woman in our school. I am the coolest, I am the strongest and the funny one. I have everything, my family there is always giving what I want. Name it. Then, you'll see it the next day. I am the girl crush in our school. The party-goer, cutie car racer and more nicknames. I am always there whenver someone needed me but no one is there for me. I never felt loved, I may have everything but I never experienced the thing I wanted the most. Yes, they are treating me as their family and they are nice to me. But that's not what I wanted. The thing I wanted the most on my birthday isn't the ferrari, isn't money or gifts. It's to be with you, Mom, Dad and me the whole day. I never wanted to have a big celebration or small. I just want to experience what does it feels like to be with your whole family even for one day. I want to know if it's happy or not but it didn't happened. Instead, I find out something on my exact birthday which makes my heart shattered to pieces"

They all stayed quiet.

I stood up "I never experienced waiting for everyone to show up so we can eat together. We never did this in California, only here. I never received any small gifts like clothes, diaries and shoes from my family in California, only here. But you know what? I am always thankful to experience all of those"

I wiped my tears and looked at him "I am happy to be here. B-But, I never felt loved just like what Jisung made me feel. L-Let me do what I want because I don't know when he is going to leave. I don't e-even know if I am going to see him again. Because if that happens, I don't think if I can still wake up the next day"

I left the house and ran to the playground as fast as I can. Han Jisung, wait for me. Please, don't leave. I'll be there. Wait for me.

I arrived at the playground but no one was there. I looked around but he is not showing up.

"Han Jisung!"

No one showed up.

"P-Please! Show yourself! Please, I'm b-begging you" I kneeled and felt my tears continuously falling "Han Jisung! Please! Don't leave me! Please!"

He didn't left me, right?

"H-Han Jisung, please..."