30

Third person's POV

Hyuri unlocked her diary and started writing.

Hi diary,

This is my entry #8 and will be the last entry I will write. I don't know when but if I will have the chance to see this diary again, I will continue writing. This diary helped me a lot to write every moments I made with Jisung but I didn't know writing my last entry will hurt me as well. Jisung already said his goodbyes last night and disappeared. He said I am the girl he was waiting for 50 years now. Although I don't remember but I am happy to hear it. Why am I crying? I will meet Jisung soon. I will do everything to meet him again. I cried so hard hoping it's not true but I think it's real. Now, I will say goodbye to my diary. I, Yoo Hyuri, will finally say goodbye today. Thank you for making my stay here fun. Goodbye.

She locked the diary and left it on her table also her necklace. She wiped her tears and ran downstairs without greeting anyone. Her cousins and brother got worried and followed her outside. They all got in the car and Taeyang started driving.

Jaeyoon and Dawon are glancing at Hyuri from time to time, trying to figure out what will happen while Taeyang is looking at the rear mirror to see his sister. As they arrived at the University, Hyuri quietly got out of the car and went straight to her room.

"What happened to Hyuri?" Inseong asked Jaeyoon

"She's quiet" Hwiyoung

"I don't know, we just saw Taeyang carrying her, and she's unconscious" Dawon

"Yup, Taeyang doesn't know why" Jaeyoon

Taeyang chose not to tell them about what happened. He wants his sister to not hear any questions about it. He knows his cousin and friends, they will probably ask about her.

They went to the court as they finished changing clothes. They started practicing. Rowoon and Youngbin came and started practicing as well.

"Catch the ball!" Youngbin shouted

Taeyang caught the ball and threw it at the wall "Sorry"

"What's wrong?" Jaeyoon asked

"Let him. He is just worried about Hyuri" Rowoon

Taeyang sighed.

At Hyuri's classroom. She is trying to focus on her teacher's lecture but she can't. Once she remembers what happened last night, her eyes are getting teary.

"Ma'am!" Hyuri called and stood up "May I go to the restroom?"

"Sure" teacher answered

Hyuri faked a smiled and got out of the room. She lied. She ran to the rooftop as fast as she can trying not to be noticed by anyone. She doesn't want anyone to see her crying. As she arrived at the rooftop her tears started falling continuously and she cried out loud.

She's telling herself not to believe what happened yesterday. She's making herself believe that Jisung is alive and they are just joking about it. But no matter how much she tried, she will still end up remembering how they all disappeared in front of her.

"H-Han Jisung..." she whispered and burst out crying

Little did she know, her friend Rhain is watching her. She didn't know that Rhain followed her because she's worried about Hyuri.

Taeyang sat on the bleacher to rest but his phone started ringing. He looked at it and saw

Hyuri calling...

"Are you okay?"

[S-Sorry]

"For what?"

[For everything. I guess I am so unlucky to experienced these things in life. But still, I am thankful to have a brother like you]

"You are acting weird. I know something happened last night and I want to tell you that I am also sorry. I should've believed you first"

[No, oppa. It was my fault. Everything that happened will be forgotten once I say goodbye]

"Goodbye?"

"Taeyang! Your sister!" Rhain shouted at the court that made everyone panicked

Taeyang looked at his phone but the call was already ended. He quickly ran and followed Rhain to the rooftop. As they arrived at the rooftop, he saw Hyuri standing at the edge of the stone and one more step she will fall.

"H-Hyuri" Taeyang called that made Hyuri looked at him

Hyuri saw his brother, his teammates and Rhain looking at her "Taeyang"

"Get down here" Taeyang said but deep inside he is panicking

"Why?" Hyuri asked

"Yoo Hyuri! What the hell are you doing?!" Jaeyoon shouted out of anger

"Get down here" Taeyang said and tried to reach out his hand to Hyuri "Please?"

"S-Sorry" Hyuri said and took one step back wards

Taeyang ran and successfully held Hyuri's hand "H-Hyuri, don't do this. I understand that y-you have a problem but let's talk. I'll listen to you"

"I-I'm sorry" Hyuri whispered while crying and his brother is holding her hand tightly "I-I am really t-thankful to have you and Mom"

"Hyuri, don't do this. I'm b-begging you. P-Please? Help me, I'll pull y-you up, okay?" Taeyang said and tried to pull her up with the help of his friends

Hyuri removed Taeyang's left hand and only his right hand is holding her hand "Please, take care of Mom"

"W-Why are you d-doing this?!" Taeyang cried and tried to calm himself "P-Please, don't do this"

"If Jisung and I can't be together because we are both different. I will gladly do everything to be with him" Hyuri smiled tears falling from her eyes "Don't you ever blame yourself, Taeyang"

"H-Hyuri, p-please..." Taeyang begged as his tears continued falling

"Let us be together this time..." Hyuri whispered and his removed his brother's hand

Taeyang was froze as he saw his sister fall from the rooftop of Azriel. His tears aren't stopping "H-Hyuri..."