3

Hyuri's POV 

I woke up as I felt the sunlight touches my skin. I took a quick bath and wore my daily outfit. I dried my hair and ran downstairs. I saw Mom, Taeyang, Jaeyoon and Dawon getting ready "Are you all leaving me alone?" 

"I need to go to work" Mom 

"And we need to go to school" Jaeyoon said as he carried his bag 

"It's Sunday. There's no school and office work" 

"Just so you know, I only have Monday as my day off. It's tomorrow" Mom 

"We have classes today. We are varsities and we need to learn everything we missed during our practice" Dawon 

"Really? Then, w-what am I supposed to do here? Alone"

"Clean the house" Taeyang said and left the house

"E-Excuse me?" 

"We need to go!" Taeyang shouted

"Mom" 

"I'm sorry, baby. Just wait for us later and we will be celebrating your graduation and birthday tonight" Mom 

"Really?" 

"Yes!" Dawon 

"Okay, take care you all!" I waved and watches the car drove away. I closed the door and smiled. If we will celebrate later that means my ferrari will be here tonight.  I'm damn excited. I will finally achieve one of my dreams. 

I kept my phone inside my pocket and got out of my room. Should I clean the house? In that way my brother won't be against me having my own ferrari. Okay! It's settled then! I ran downstairs to the kitchen where the cleaning tools are. I took the broom, dustpan and mop with water. I carried it upstairs to Jaeyoon's room first. I started sweeping the floor and wiping the walls including the doors and windows. As I finished sweeping the floor, I quickly mopped the whole room even though I'm not that good. Next room is Dawon's, I started sweeping the floor when I saw a picture frame on the wall. It looks like my Mom, maybe it's my Mom's twin sister? Whatever. It doesn't matter right now. I started wiping and cleaned the whole room using the mop.

The next room is my Mom's room, I started wiping just like what I did to the twins oppa's room. I wiped the door and windows and then finished it with my wonderful mopping skills that I just learned earlier. I guess I am an easy learner. I saw a picture of me and my brother at the side table. It was me and my brother when we were still young. We are close? Really? I sighed and left Mom's room. I went to Taeyang's room, my brother's room. I started sweeping the floor, as usual and wiping the door and windows. I started mopping the floor towards the big closet and it suddenly opened. 

"Is this some kind of horror movies?" I whispered to myself and closed my eyes. I slowly opened the closet while my eyes were still close and I'm not fucking ready to be surprised. When the closet finally opened something fell on the ground "W-Who are you? Are you a ghost? Huh? Answer!" I slowly opened my eyes and saw a box opened when it fell on the ground earlier "A-A box? I'm scared of a box? Damn" 

I sat and opened the box to arrange it. My brother will kill me once he knew I touched his things. I took everything out and saw a photo album. He is not going back here, right? I just hope he is not. I opened the photo album and saw a baby picture of me while Taeyang is carrying me. The next pic is me crying and Taeyang is copying me. I looked at the other photos inside the box and it was all me and him. The last picture I saw that was crumpled is our family picture. It was us, my Mom, Dad, Taeyang and me at the Nam Tower. This is the same picture that my Father gave me during my high school days. He gave the picture to me as a gift. 

"Why is our family ended up this way? Whose fault? Is it my Dad? or Mom?" I whispered asking myself, I sighed and kept all the pictures inside the box and put it inside the closet. I finished mopping and left the room. Our family was supposed to have a happy ending but ended up having a sad ending. I put the cleaning tools to its place and went to my room. 

Dad calling...

"Dad?"

[Hyuri, how are you there? Is it fun?]

"Fun? I don't think so. But, can I ask you something?" 

[Anything except for our family issue]

"Nevermind. I'm too tired. I need to sleep" 

[Yes, okay. I'll call you later again]

"Hmm" I ended the call and lied down on my bed 

I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep...

________

"Hyuri? Wake up" Mom said

"Hmm" I opened my eyes and saw Mom wearing an apron "You are already here?" 

"Are you still sleepy? You have to eat dinner. You didn't ate anything for lunch" Mom 

"I-I fell asleep" 

"Go to the kitchen. We will celebrate your birthday and graduation tonight" Mom said and left my room with a smile on her face

I fixed my face and ran to the kitchen. I saw my brother and cousins already there. I sat beside Dawon "Hi" I greeted them 

"Good mood?"
Jaeyoon 

"Of course" I WILL HAVE MY OWN FERRARI 360 SPIDER!! 

"That's good" Mom 

"Let's eat" Dawon 

We all started eating. I forgot. I didn't ate lunch. It doesn't matter, I'm on a strict diet.  

"Hyuri" Mom called and smiled

"What is it?" 

Mom took something under the table and gave it to me "Open it. That's my graduation and birthday gift" 

I took it and quickly opened it but I was so disappointed when I saw the gift "D-Diary?"