46

Hyuri's POV

"Is this the place?" Jisung asked and looked around the playground

"Yes, this is where it all started. Where they met each other" I said and sat on the swing, I watched him look around 

"This is near your house, right? I always see this place" Jisung said and stood in front of me "So, what do you want to tell me?" 

I smiled and looked at him "This is how they met. Him standing in front of my Aunt, like this" 

"This is crazy hahahaha" Jisung 

"Sit down" 

He nodded and sat on the swing beside me "So, what is it?" 

"My Aunt's name is Yoo Hyuri, I am named after her. The guy he met here is Han Jisung. She's really spoiled when she's living at California with my grandpa, she will have everything she wants, anytime, anywhere. She went here to study as a promise to her Mom. It was night, my Aunt wants to have a ferrari but her Mom gave her a diary instead. If she will fill up every pages with the memories she will make, her Mom, my grandma will buy her a ferrari. She felt disappointed and she went here along with the diary. She was so mad and then she met Han Jisung here. He said he will help my Aunt to fill up every pages with different memories they will make" 

"So? W-What does that supposed to do with me?" Jisung asked as he looked at me 

"Let me finish, okay? They spent everyday with each other. She met friends like Chani and Shuhua which are Jisung's friends. My Father said my Aunt always leave the house or we stay in the University. He was so curious but he thinks it's better to see her sister adjusting with the new environment. My Aunt always leave the house and come back with a smile on her face. Until, they had a fight. the family problem that they kept from my Aunt was revealed. She was so mad and left the house, she didn't slept in our house for the night, then she came back the next day, she said she's not mad and so on. She left again but as she left, my grandma saw her diary, everything was written there, there's some pictures too. Hyuri came back with Rowoon, my Father's friend and has a crush on my Aunt. That's when everything was revealed..." 

"Everything? What is it? Shuhua? My girlfriend? Chani? The varsity player along with your Father and Uncles?" Jisung asked

"Chani died two years ago before my Aunt went here to Korea but she met him two days after she got here. Shuhua died five years ago before my Aunt went here too.  It was really crazy, she became friends with them. She can't believe everything" 

"A-Are you kidding me?" Jisung 

"No, I can't believe it as well. But everything became clear when I always dream of everything" 

"S-So, what happened to them?" Jisung 

"There, her brother showed the diary to her the pictures and everything. There's no Jisung in the picture, it's only her, there's no one beside him. She told herself that Jisung is true and his brother was just pranking her. She went here and saw Jisung waiting for her. That's when he revealed to my Aunt that he died 50 years ago that time, which is 70 years this time-" 

"Y-You mean? The Jisung she met is already dead?" Jisung looked at me 

"Yup, it's just a soul" 

I heard Jisung sighed. 

"Shuhua, Chani and Jisung can't leave this world because they have unfinished business and was hoping that Hyuri will help them. She died helped them. She talked tot hose people she needed to talk, she delivered their message and all. She did everything to help them" 

"T-They already left?" Jisung 

"They left after that. They finally left this world. The only one who was left is Jisung. She talked and begged that she doesn't want him to leave. She said she won't help him but Jisung doesn't need his help. He just need to tell Hyuri about something" 

"Tell what?" Jisung

"My Aunt just wrote that he is just waiting for her, for 50 years. The reason why he is still here in our world, he is waiting for her. Isn't it crazy? His unfinished business is to wait for the girl she loves? I don't know why he was waiting but I will find out soon. I want to know. I always dream of them, how they both said their goodbyes to each other and how Jisung told her that he will find her wherever she is" 

"Why are you telling me all of those? What's the reason?" Jisung 

I gave him the diary "That's her diary. She was supposed to fill up those pages with their memories together but she's already dead. She doesn't have the chance to fill it up, so I will do it for her" 

"Are you telling me that-" Jisung

"Yes, I want us to do everything that's written in the diary. I want to know everything. I know this sounds crazy but I think we are them. We are reborn as them and we are here to continue what they started" 

"This is crazy. There's no way this is true" Jisung 

"Everything is true. She won't end her life for nothing, right? She died because she wants to be with her but I think they didn't met each other. That's why we met at the rooftop, there's a reason why we met" 

"Why are we going to continue their story?" Jisung

"I want to give them a happy ending..."