48

Hyunjin's POV

"One bottled water please"

I gave the money to the cashier and took my water. I can feel every students' staring at me. They are always like this but today is different. It feels like they are judging every moves I make. I think it's because of what happened.

"Hyunjin?" a girl called me

I looked at her

"Can I take a picture with you?" she smiled

I nodded as answer and stood beside her. I can hear her and her friends squealing quietly because I stood beside her. Why do I feel uncomfortable today? Her friend took a lot of pictures of us.

"What the hell?!" Shuhua quickly pulled me away from the girl "Stay away from Hyunjin or I'll slit your throat"

"Sorry" the girl said and left with her friends

I looked at Shuhua, who's with her friends "What was that?"

"What do you mean? What are you expecting me to do? Do you want me to let you take some sweet pictures with her?!" Shuhua

"Yes, we aren't in a relationship and we will never be in a relationship. You belong to Jisung while I belong to Hyuri. You are the one who needs to stay away from me, Shuhua. You are making everything worse"

"Hyunjin-" Shuhua called and held my arm

"Shuhua, please. I am begging you. Stop all this nonsense. You are everything. Jisung isn't talking to me because of what happened. You ruined our friendship which I never wanted to happen. If you just stopped doing all of these, everything was supposed be fine but now, it's not"

I removed her hand and left the cafeteria. I went to the court and saw my friends talking about something, except for Jisung. He is not here. I sat beside Minkyu and drank the whole bottle of water.

"What happened to Jisung and to Shuhua?" Minkyu asked

"And why is Shuhua going after you?" Chan

"Jisung is going after Hyuri. He joined photography club for her" Seungmin

"What?! Really?" Felix

"Is that even new? We all saw how the four of them were doing" Minho

"So, what happened?" Jeongin

"Shuhua confessed to me a month ago, she said she likes me and she wants to be with me. I rejected her, I told her I don't like her, she also has a boyfriend. But she kept talking to me about that. I told her to leave me alone and not talk with me everytime she sees me. Every day is getting worse, she kept talking to me. I asked her what am I supposed to do so she will leave me alone. She said to go on a date with her and she will leave me alone and won't bother me again. We did had a date the other day, we are supposed to go home but we saw Hyuri and Jisung to our direction. That's when Jisung thought Shuhua is cheating with me. I would never do that to him. I want to explain to him but Hyuri is dumbfounded and was confused. I walked her to her home, not knowing what will happen-"

Minho's phone started ringing and he quickly answered it "Hyuri? Tonight? That's too late. What time are you going home? What? Make sure not to go home alone. Alright. Hmm"

"What is it?" Jeongin

"She's going to han river with Jisung-" Felix

"Where is she?"

"You are acting weird-" Seungmin

"Where is she?!"

"At the photography club room" Jeongin

I quickly left the court and ran to the photography club as fast as I can. I don't want her to go with Jisung. I don't want her to be hurt. I know Jisung is a nice guy but he is not the type to easily fall in love with her. I opened the door and saw Hyuri fixing the camera.

"Hyunjin? I thought you have some practice?" Hyuri asked and sat on the chair

I entered and walked towards her "A-Are you going somewhere?"

"Yeah" she answered while wiping the camera "Why? Are you going to ask me to go with you again? I'm sorry but I'm really busy. Let's go next time, when we are both free"

"It's really important. Can you just go with me today? Please?"

"Hyunjin, it's 4pm and it's almost time for me to go. Why are you acting weird? You can go with your friends? I can ask Felix or Minho. Do you want me to?" Hyuri

"I want you to go with me, Yoo Hyuri"

"Why are you so hard headed? I told you" Hyuri

"Why? Is it because of Jisung? Are you really going with him?"

"How did you know? Did Felix told you? That dumbass, why is he so talkative? I told him not to spill any words to all of you. But yes, we are going to han river for some reason. Do you want to go with us?" Hyuri looked at me

"Hyuri"

"Hmm?" Hyuri

"I like you"

"What? Are you crazy?" Hyuri laughed as she stood up and put the camera at the glass closet "Stop kidding me, Hyunjin. I am really busy. Why not help me instead? You are speaking nonsense"

"Please, don't go with Jisung"

"Tell me why should I not go with him?" Hyuri crossed her arms

"H-He is just using you"

"Crazy. Anyways, I need to go now" she smiled and was about to go

I quickly pulled her and leaned her to the wall "I-I told you, I like you. I'm being serious right now, Yoo Hyuri"