Valentine's Day

Requested By: @Squirrel7748

Pairing: Lilo

I added a bit more to your request hope that's okay. Anyway I hope you enjoy!!

**Louis' POV**

February, 12, 8:00 AM. Two Days Before Valentine's Day.

"So Liam I have a question.." I stared at my husband as he cooked breakfast. He was dressed in his suit and tie. I wanted to jump him right away but there's our children.

"And what is it? You're not going to ask to try and cook again right? We know hoe that ended up..." he laughed, I blushed and shook my head.

"No, I wanted to know what we're doing for Valentine's day since it's getting closer" I got up from the stool and hugged him from behind.

"Well I was thinking-"

"Mommy!! Zayn is being mean to Niall again!!" Liam had been cut off by the little monsters who I love very much.

"Alright where's Zayn?" I asked letting go of Liam "this isn't over Li" I carried Harry upstairs.

He looked like he was about to fall asleep any moment. His green eyes drooping and his curly hair everywhere.

I open the door and look over at Zayn who's holding a small lollipop while Niall cries. "What are you doing to poor Niall?"

"Nothing mommy! He started it!" I laughed at his scared face. "Alright young man get over here, you too Niall and wipe those looks off your faces I'm not a monster" Zayn slowly walks over being cautious while Niall runs over to me as if his life depended on it.

"Mommy Zayn took my lollipop!" Niall cried, Harry jumped from my lap and hugged Niall as if protecting him. Aww so adorable!

"That's not true! You ate yours and wanted mine!" I sighed and walked over to look around for any lollipops. Aha I found it.

"Niall? Is this yours?" I handed him the lollipop and he nods wiping his tears away.

"Yeah..." he says nodding, I grab a small Kleenex and wipe the rest of his tears.

"Now what do you say to Zayn?" I ask Niall, Zayn glares a bit.

Niall runs over and hugs him "I'm sowwy Zayn!!" Zayn gives in and hugs him. Harry walks over to his bed and goes to sleep.

"Harry, love don't sleep it's time for school" he groans and I sigh, lately it's been hard for Harry to stay awake. It's starting to worry me.

"Niall Zayn come here to get you dressed" Zayn ran away as usual. Why'd I even ask? He's a 'big boy' as he says.

"I'm a big boy mommy!" He pulls out his clothes and gets dressed himself.

"Then you won't mind me changing you Niall?" He shook his head and gave me a big, sloppy kiss on the cheek.

"I want mommy to be the only one to dress me!" I grab his clothes and dress him. When they're ready I send them down for breakfast and sigh while looking at Harry.

I dress him as he's asleep and when I'm done I wake him up. "Come on Harry wake up" he opens his eyes and sits up.

I brush his curls a bit and shake them then push them to the side. He takes my hand and we walk down. "Alrighty I have to get to work. Bye kids, bye Louis" He gives me a quick peck and walks out.

"Bye Liam."

"Bye daddy!" Both Niall, Harry, and Zayn scream in unison.

*