{The New Kid *Teacher/Student*}

**Harry POV'**

          Ah! I hate moving! My mom got this job offer and she's making me move. I don't like new schools. I'm always the weird kid just because I'm gay and I'm still in the closet how pathetic but people see right through it. The only person who doesn't is my mom she wouldn't be able to because she hates gays that's mostly why I've never told her.

              In every school I go to people bully me so much we always have to move. I looked out the window and saw a two story house with a garden in the front "mum can you just homeschool me? I mean you used to be a teacher. Come on?" She sighed and turned to look at me "Harry how many times do I have to tell you we are moving and we're already here So stop complaining sheesh" I sighed she's always like this.

         I walked into my room and undressed. I always sleep naked it's a thing I have. I jumped on my bed, slid under the covers and fell asleep.

{Louis' POV}

              I was still up. Come on! its like 1 AM! I hate tests mostly because I have to grade them I mean why do kids even take tests? Rigjt I forgot because school is hell! Don't get me wrong I love to teach its just tests they've always bothered me even before I when I was in school.

            My best friends Liam, Niall and Zayn came in through the door. Me and Liam shared a flat while Zayn and Niall shared one. The best part is we all live right next to each other so it's a party every night although tonight wasn't the night "Hey Tommo! Let's go have some fun!" I glared "sorry guys I'm working" I sighed and set down the pen and tests "seriously I wish I could go with you guys but I'm working" they nodded and Liam said "we understand but are you sure?" I nodded "I'm sure" they nodded once again and walked out leaving me to my work.

Beep....

Beep....

Beep....

              I looked at my phone and saw I had a new e-mail from the school.

~Dear Louis Tomlinson

        Sorry for such short notice but you will be having a new student named Harry styles. He just transferred.

~Thank you and good bye

            I heavely sighed "great a new kid, now I'm gonna have more work" I shrugged one more paper won't hurt.... I hope.

{Still Louis' POV Morning}

                 I fell asleep! I never fall asleep! I looked at the clock and I saw I was late! I took a quick shower, styled my hair the way it always is the Tommo hair style is what me and my friends call it and last my clothes, I like to dress in stripes but when it comes to work I wear what a normal teacher wears so today I chose the white dress shirt and a red tie and my black dress pants. I almost forgot my stuff which I need for work and then I was off.

{Harry's POV}

         "Harry! Wake up!" I groaned and rolled around "Harry! Get down here! In 20 minutes" I rolled my eyes "shut up! I'm going!" I got up and took a quick shower to wake me up a bit. Today I decided to wear black skinny jeans, and a simple white t-shirt. I looked at my curly hair and just flipped it and it was good enough.

           I walked out and saw a note on the kitchen counter it read

~Dear Harry

        Had to go to work and I'm going out after so you can take care of yourself I mean you are 17 after all so I don't know what time I'm coming back. Just use the money I put on the counter.