I'm Your What!? Part 1 Of 2

Pairing: Ziam

Requested By: @Louisandhazza2202

~It will be underage. Zayn will be 30 and Liam will be 15. Hope you enjoy :D

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

**Zayn's POV**

I Sat next to Louis who was cuddling with Harry. It was a usual Friday night and we were watching the conjuring "look guys as much as I like spending time with my best mates I have to say it is extremely odd you two would invite me to your date, what am I doing here?" I ask 'Larry Stylinson' as I call them.

Louis turns to me pausing the movie on the process and says "well my hazza is scared and I can't have him scared especially while we're on a date!"

He hugs Harry tighter "yeah well there's two of you so why am I really here?"

Harry sighs and sits up "fine you caught us. A friend of ours is coming over and we planned on making this a double date at the club!"

I shake my head and walk towards the door "I don't need help finding a boyfriend or girlfriend. I have fun buddies for that and if I feel horny I'll call up a one nighter" they frown and I walk out. The truth is I want a meaningful relationship but I want to find him or her on my own.

**Liam's POV**

"I'm so sorry for your loss"

"She was a great person"

"I'm sorry for your loss. It was so unexpected to hear, I thought she was better."

I hug my pillow as I let the tears fall. My mum was a good person. She never had enemies so why did she have to die? I sit up and walk to her room which still smelled like her, she was the only family I had. I had to be out by today, from today on I will have to live in the street, I don't want to live with strangers.

I walk back and pack a bag with my clothes, tooth brush and other essentials. I put on a jacket and get ready to leave. Before I leave the door bell rings and I walk over to the door. A mail man hands me a letter and I sign.

I open the letter and begin reading.

~Dear Liam,

     If you are reading this I am probably dead. You shouldn't cry because I loved you very much and I still do. I have watched you grow up and you've turned into such a sweet boy who I can be proud of. I have decided to tell you who your father is. I have never had the courage to tell you before because I was afraid of how you'd react knowing he is in fact alive.

       His name is Zayn Malik here is his address: **************. When you find him give him this letter.

*To Zayn: Please take care of our son. I only ask this much of you. Here's the place you go to get custody ************* please take care of my Liam. Be a good father to him, he'll need you right now.

By the end I'm utterly shocked. I have a dad... I have a family! In that moment I began my journey from London to Holmes chapel. I should have enough to take a bus.

**Zayn's POV**

I sat in front of my tv watching some random show when the door bell rings. I slowly get up and look at the mess around me. I'll clean later. The door bell rings again "I'll be right there!" I shout, I open the door to find a kid "look I don't want your girl scout cookies or whatever."