**Special Double One-Shot**

~So I got a request to make a imagine for @saucycake and in this imagine there will be two separate imagines. The first one will be 1D and the next one will be 5SOS of course and they're both in this update. By the way I do take requests for imagines they'll just be special updates so don't be afraid to tell me you want me to make one for you. So @saucycake hope you enjoy!

~P.S: I made another Fanfiction called Protecting The Prince so go check that out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{One Direction Threesome}

    **Third Person POV**

     Zayn sighed and dropped his head on top of his office desk "ugh! Liam!" Liam came inside and sat down next to Zayn wondering what his boss wanted now "what is it now?" Zayn looked into Liam's  brown eyes and smiled, lifting his head up "I want a kiss before the new worker comes in" Liam sighed but smiled. He loved Zayn and he knew Zayn loved him. Liam gave Zayn a slow and meaningful kiss to show his emotions towards Zayn.

      "I love you Zayn" Liam spoke in a motherly voice which made Zayn laugh "you just reminded me of my mum" Liam hits Zayn's arm and pouts his lips "you just ruined the moment" Zayn chuckles and wraps his arms around Liam's waist "I love you too Liam." Liam smiled in content and a knock is heard. Both boys stop and Zayn gets back to his desk while Liam sits on the couch "come in!" Zayn yells out and the door opens. A confident looking young woman walks in.

       Her black hair is styled into a perfect bun. Her outfit looks like it was made for her to wear, her curves were perfectly hugged by her outfit. Both boys have full hard ons as soon as she sits down in front of Zayn's desk which is a see through desk so Zayn has trouble hiding it. The woman notices and smirks already knowing what she was gonna do. "Hello my name is Kayla and I'm here for a job interview" Zayn awkwardly nods and Liam takes deep breaths because he wants to calm his boner.

      Kayla then boldly gets on her hands and knees and crawls under the desk. She approaches Zayn's lap and she starts palming him. Liam gasps and says "you can't do that here! And hey he's my boyfriend!" She stops and looks at Liam. That's when she decides she wants them both.

     She stands up and walks to Liam. Once they're inches away she pushes him down on the couch and sits on his boner. She starts moving and says "you can join if you want" Liam moans and whispers "it's not appropriate, I- we can't" Zayn walks over and kisses Liam "shut up and enjoy it." Liam shakes his head and Zayn and Kayla look at each other and smirk. Kayla holds him down while taking Liam's clothes off until he's fully naked and Zayn gets two ropes out of his case.

       He approaches them and ties Liam's wrists together then his ankles so he can't move. Next they move all of Zayn's stuff from his desk and move Liam onto the clear desk "Zayn stop seriously- ah!" Zayn starts touching Liam's cock "it looks to me like you want it Li" Liam moans again and again "say you want it" Kayla demands"say it!" Liam nods his head "I-I wa-want it- ah!" Kayla smirks and both her and Zayn get undressed.

      Kayla lays on the couch and Zayn puts Liam on top of her. His cock going inside her. Zayn then gets on top of Liam and pushes inside him slowly. Later they're all moaning and screaming random things. Soon the three cum and and Kayla gets dressed "I'll be going then I know you know where I live and if not you can find out, I'll be waiting to have you over" she winks and walks out leaving both Liam and Zayn dumbfounded.