~The Elevator~

**Harry's POV**

       Shit. Well this is awkward. Louis and me are in an elevator alone... We had been called to see Simon for a reason unknown to us. Of course Liam, Zayn and Niall were already there.

        It was me and Lou that were late. Louis overslept. I would be lying if I said I was surprised but no, he always overslept. Now you might be wondering why is it awkward? Well I'm in love with him, I always have been.

         I mean I've been alone with him but it still feels awkward. "You okay Hazza?" I look to my left and stare at the blue eyed boy beside me "yeah just nervous. I never really did like elevators" he nodded "don't worry hazza Louis the tommo Tomlinson is here!" I grin and suddenly the elevator stops.

        The only light in the elevator is red! So I can barely see! "Um Louis? What do we do?" I ask trying to keep calm. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I jump up "Ah! Louis? You scared me!"

      I hear that wonderful laugh of his "don't worry hazza the power probably just went out, it'll come back on in a few" I nod and pull out my phone. I put the flash on and say "come on boo help me find that button to call for help" he nods and we look for it "I found it!" He yells and I push it, we wait and the voice of a lady comes on "you're stuck in an elevator, I'm guessing" I sigh "yes, could we get help?" Louis taps his foot impatiently "well I've already made calls but it'll take a couple hours to get help since the power is out there are a lot of people stuck in elevators, some are in serious trouble, if you wouldn't mind waiting that would be great but we need to get to the people who are in danger." Louis stops and we look at each other "sure we can wait" Louis replies "great, help will come as soon as possible."

       The lady says and we sit down on the ground next to each other. I move my hand to hug Louis. Perfect excuse to hug him. Heh. I accidentally touch somewhere else...

      I blush "sorry!" Louis laughs "it's okay Hazza, are you scared?" I nod "what if we fall along with an elevator like in that movie?" He runs his hands through my curls which I personally love and says "it won't happen. That was a movie silly little Hazza!"

     "I may be younger when it comes to age but I'm taller than you Lou!" He laughs "yeah Hazza but you forget you can't drive!" I pout and cross my arms.

**Louis' POV**

      Harry and I step into the empty elevator. Hey maybe I can finally tell him I've loved him for a long time! Not likely,even if I try I know he's straight! "You okay Hazza?" I ask Harry just to make sure "yeah just nervous. I never really did like elevators" I nod "don't worry hazza Louis the tommo Tomlinson is here!" he grins.

       As we wait the elevator suddenly tops and we are left with only a red light in the elevator. "Um Louis? What do we do?" I ask trying to keep calm. I put my hand on his shoulder and I guess that sacred him because he shouted "ah! Louis? You scared me!" I laugh, he just sounded so cute "don't worry hazza the power probably just went out, it'll come back on in a few" I can barely see him nod and pull out his phone.

        And I just remembered I forgot my phone... He put the flash on and says "come on boo help me find that button to call for help" I nod in the dim lighting and we look for it "I found it!" I yell and he pushes it, we wait and the voice of a lady comes on "you're stuck in an elevator, I'm guessing" Harry sighed "yes, could we get help?" I tap my foot impatiently "well I've already made calls but it'll take a couple hours to get help since the power is out there are a lot of people stuck in elevators, some are in serious trouble, if you wouldn't mind waiting that would be great but we need to get to the people who are in danger." I stop tapping my foot, worry washing over me.