Stranded Part 2 Of 3

*Third Person POV*

Finally the day had come when Louis and Harry we're about to leave. They had packed and were on their way to the airport. "Hold on let me go to the loo. I'm kind of nervous..." Louis whispered to Harry, and Harry put an arm arounf him.

"Alright you go do that! And be careful of rapists they might be after your bum!" Louis laughed, a look of regret flashed upon his face and he ran to the loo, he was about to spray everyone if he didn't hurry.

*****************************************

Liam and Niall were in a plane. The airport in London was closest to them so they decided to go then. They're flight was until the next day anyway so they had time. They hadn't exactly been to London before since Liam had moved to Ireland from Wolverhampton he didn't get a chance to go to London itself. As they made their way to a hotel Niall looked at Liam and pointed to something on the book where Liam organized time. "Liam? This says it's today, in two hours..."

Liam snatched the book from the blue eyed boy and sighed "I messed up on the date we have to go to the airport right now... Sorry Niall..."

Niall smiled "that's okay now let's go to Hawaii and have a lot of their food!" Liam laughed and shook his head at his ridiculous friend. He was glad to have a friend like him.

*****************************************

As Zayn made his way around the airport he had the sudden urge to go to the loo which wasn't that far so he began walking there. Out of nowhere someone bumped into him and he sighed "watch where you're going!"

The boy with the blue eyes and the light brown hair put a hand to his hip "I was but you weren't if you hadn't been in lala land spacing out then you would've heard me coming. So if you'll excuse me I don't like talking to rude people!" With that he walked into the loo. Zayn Just stood there, he'd never met someone like him... He shrugged it off and walked away, he didn't feel like going in and making things awkward.

Harry just stood there waiting for his friend 'I better go make sure he's not in trouble, his sass always does this...' As he turned he bumped into someone. "Sorry!" He looked up at a man with raven black hair and brown eyes. Definitely the most handsome man he had ever seen.

"That's okay..." Zayn had to admit he was beautiful, not handsome but beautiful. His curls seemed to frame his smooth looking face perfectly and his green eyes looked like crystals of the colour green. He smiled and Zayn melted at the sight of his dimples.

"Well I have to go find my friend. Bye" and he was gone before Zayn could ask his name.

Harry hurried and bumped into yet another person. This time it was a boy with blond hair and blue eyes "sorry!"

"That's okay!" With that he walked to his destination.

Liam approached Niall "who was that?" Niall shrugged and smiled.

"Just a person who bumped into me that's all. Should we go now?" Liam nodded and they walked to the gate.

Harry finally found Louis, He was mouthing off to someone. 'Not again!' He slowly approached and pulled Louis away. "We have to go now boo."

Louis nodded and they made their way back. They gave the ticket to the lady and walked in. They placed their luggage at the top and sat down. Liam and Niall did the same. They were sat in the back and Zayn had an empty seat next to him, He was in the middle. He placed his headphones in and played the music. It was finally time to go.

As the plane began to shake Harry held onto Louis "it's just turbulence calm down! Trust me if anything happened I'd save you my dear curly! I mean who could live without your curls?" Harry nodded and let go, laughing at his attempt to make him feel better.