{*Another Daddy Kink*}

**Harry's POV**

          I walked into my son's room to find him on the phone "hey Louis you should say goodbye it's time for you to go to sleep" he nodded "okay well I gotta go bye!" He hung up the phone and put it on his night stand and plugged it in to it's charger. I tucked him in and he laughed "dad I'm 14 I think I can tuck myself in!" I chuckled and nodded "goodnight baby sweet dreams" I went to kiss his cheek but he moved and I ended up kissing his lips. I was shocked and pulled away quickly. Even so I still felt shocks "d-dad what was that?"

      I shook my head and said "nothing just go to sleep" he laid down and I walked out. I rushed to my room, walked in and closed the door 'what the hell!' 'I can't do that! Well it was a mistake' I nodded my head and sat on the edge of my bed "just an accident it won't happen again" I whispered to myself. I slowly brought my fingers to touch my lips 'why am I suddenly feeling this way?' I shook my head and got undressed so I was in only my briefs.

    I laid down and fell asleep.

{Louis' POV}

       I'm bored.... Maybe I should call one of my friends but who? Um oh! I'll call Liam! 'hey Lou what's up?'

         I shrugged but then realized he couldn't see me! "ha sorry I forgot you can't see me but I shrugged cuz I'm booooorrreed!' 'um and how am I supposed to help exactly?' I sighed 'well I don't know that's why I called' 'oh um well I don't know, actually I'm doing my homework, have you done yours?'

         I laughed really loud "when have you known me to actually do my homework?!' He laughed "yeah I guess." Suddenly dad came into the room "hey Louis you should say goodbye it's time to go to sleep" I nodded "well I gotta go bye!" "bye Lou see you tomorrow." With that I hung up the phone and plugged it into my charger and placed it on my night stand. Dad tried to tuck me in and I laughed "dad I'm 14 I think I can tuck myself in" he chuckled and nodded "goodnight baby sweet dreams" I turned my head towards him to ask him a question and he ended up kissing my lips!

        His eyes went wide with horror "d-dad what was that?" I asked because my body felt hot, like burning and my lips they felt amazing. He shook his head "nothing just go to sleep" I laid down and he rushed out. Suddenly I felt my lower half harden... Woah this is awkward I just got a boner from a kiss from my dad...

*Harry's POV**

       The next day I woke up to my alarm clock. I groan and turn to see what time it was 6:30 AM the clock read in bright red. I got up and walked into the shower. After I was done I walk back into my room and put on boxers, black skinny jeans, and a white V-neck. Once I was done I walk downstairs and make blueberry pancakes.

**Louis' POV**

        "WAKE UP LOUIS!!" I sit up, my heart racing from how loud dad screamed "you scared me dad!" He smiled cheekily, showing off those cute dimples of his. Wait, why am I now noticing how cute they are? I see a hand waving in front of me "what?"

     "You zoned out for a bit there, anyway I made pancakes so when you're ready come downstairs." I jump up and run into my loo located in front of me. As I shower in the warm water I think back to that kiss. I touch my lips, the feeling of his lips against mine still lingered. I jump in surprise and look down...

       "You have got to be kidding me! Now I gotta use cold water" I pout turning the water from warm to cold. I mean I can't let dad see the 'problem' I have... How awkward would that be? I mean having to explain. Once I got rid of the problem I step out, dry off and head for the closet.