𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐩

My dearest
Chapter one

My dearest Chapter one

    Eleanor Pettigrew was the type of girl that people wrote songs about.

    Not just in the poetic sense, Evan rosier once wrote a two-minute duet with Barty for her in their second year after she kissed him on the cheek for finding her cat.
    But yes, she was indeed one of those marvellous and one-of-a-kind girls that made you want to write ballads about her beauty just to sing them from the top of your lungs to let everyone know how she makes you feel.

    She was a wild spirit, who lived a life that only she dictated. Ella was the type of girl that you would find running around a meadow in the earliest hours of the morning picking every different colour wildflower that crossed her path, and sometimes she would even pick the weeds because she believed they deserved to be cherished too.
    The type of girl who would overwater her flowers, because she never knew when to stop giving.
    That was one thing about her, she knew how to love so beautifully, a natural healer and giver, but the girl did not know how to accept the love she was gaining in return. Stubborn to no end, always draining herself of everything to gift to others but never letting anyone take care of her.
    But those were parts of her that only a specific few would be lucky enough to see.

    Eleanor was everything good in the world but could feel like nothing in her own eyes at the same time.

    Known for her hypnotizing looks consisting of big green eyes, and freckles placed ever so perfectly across her cheeks and the bridge of her nose. Blonde silky locks that laid just past her shoulders, with hollowed rose-tinted cheekbones and a button nose that sat in the middle of her face. Lips of an angel, ones that almost every guy and even some girls in Hogwarts wish they could study.
    She was a sight for sore eyes as some liked to call her.
    As you can tell Eleanor Pettigrew mesmerized everyone who crossed her path. Boys and girls fawned over her jaw-dropping looks, and nearly everyone in the student body was rather intimidated by her cheekiness.

    She had everyone wrapped around her finger.

    But like most Eleanor was not a soft person to those who didn't deserve her unconditional love, she had a front that served as default for people who didn't put in the effort to get to know her. She refused to show vulnerability to anyone besides her closest friends. To everyone who didn't personally know her she was a bitch, and a mean one.
    Of course, she had her soft moments that people sometimes caught a glimpse of, but besides that, she was emotionally cut off from the people of the outside world.

    She never had boyfriends, that was something she never showed interest in. She would have the odd fling here and there but the idea of love was a nauseating thought to her, so Eleanor simply didn't do it.
    Besides, boys gave her headaches.

    But above everything, Eleanor was bold, which was the complete opposite of her skittish twin brother.
    Peter Pettigrew was almost invisible compared to the people he was around, in his sweater vests and corduroy pants Peter seemed as if he was the most monotone and clueless person in the world, but that was so far from the truth. He had entered the school and stolen the heart of Hogwarts heart-throbs, the three boys whom he would soon share an everlasting bond with.