𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲

My Dearest
Chapter eight

    "I say we both work at Hogwarts and be the sexiest professors to walk these corridors, us and Horrace" Eleanor laughed as she ushered over to Slughorn who was roaming around the room, looking posh as ever with his nose in the air as he examine...

    "I say we both work at Hogwarts and be the sexiest professors to walk these corridors, us and Horrace" Eleanor laughed as she ushered over to Slughorn who was roaming around the room, looking posh as ever with his nose in the air as he examined every student's progress.
    "What would we even teach?" Remus questioned, his finger placed on the text of the step they were currently on as he stirred the ageing potion sitting in front of them, she was in charge of preparing ingredients, and he took the role of making the potion.

    Eleanor's worst enemy was potions.

    "I could teach potions, I'm the best potioneer to walk this planet, Fleamont Potter who?" she tucked her hair behind her ear with a big smirk.
    Remus shot a warning glare at the Slytherin boys who sat facing the pair, whispering about Eleanor's annoying commentary as she continued to come up with comical life dreams, "I would be the best potions teacher Hogwarts has ever seen" she said dramatically her hands sticky from slicing up the ingredients.
    "You fucking suck at this class, the only reason you're not failing is because of me," Remus said with a smirk.

    "Okay, maybe not a potions teacher but I could do something, Oi! I could be Filch's sidekick! Me and Mrs. Noriss would be besties" she smirked again, knowing very well that that cat has a death wish for her, Remus shook his head as she added in the last batch of newt spleens.
    "My teaching specialty is beside the point, you could teach defence against dark arts, be one of those badass hot teachers who has everyone swooning for him. Plus you are very good at the class, the best I've ever seen. A genius"
    "And cause I'm a werewolf," he deadpanned making Ella let out a groan and hitting him with a clean wooden spoon.
    "Nope, I distinctly remember that not being of my reasons," she said flicking him in the forehead.

    "Romeo plans to be a herbology teacher, just thought you'd like to know," she said batting her long lashes as she passed him a clean vile with a big grin plastered on her face.
    Remus rolled his eyes and turned away from the cauldron looking at her shit-eating grin, a tint of blush flourished across his freckled cheeks, "you're still stuck on the idea of him and I getting together?"
    "I mean it's working isn't it?" she questioned as she turned back to the leftover green leaf that she was mincing for some entertainment.
    "It might be," he said nonchalantly under his breath making Ella's jaw drop, "now stop playing with knives," he took the blade from her grasp making her sit down with her arms crossed and a pout on her face.

    The class door slammed shut as Sirius strutted into the class, his posture less confident but his smirk still plastered on his lips.
    "Sorry sir, I slept in late," he said with a grin as Slughorn quietly scolded him. Sirius paid no mind to the professor's words of wisdom and headed over to his regular seat, fixing the collar of his leather jacket, making his way to sit next to James.
    He sat down next to the bespectacled boy who was still working on his ageing potion. As soon as Sirius plopped down next to him, James shot up and out of his seat moving to the empty table across the room.